No announcement yet.

Best Free Blog Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish wordpress had a template system... the html is thrown in with the php.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Another one for the wordpress camp. It's awesome.
      Aye

Comment

If you need something lightweight then check out sNews on http://www.solucija.com .... You can use it instantly with your existing website design ! ... it is a matter of inserting couple of tags only ... it is great !

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie View Post
          I think we've become spoiled with vBulletin's template engine. I remember a few years back when I thought phpBB had a slick template setup. I now laugh at anything that requires flat file editing.
          Definitely. I know vB's HTML and my own product's HTML very well. Using anything else is so much work .
          Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

If wordpress had the front-end ajax like typo, now that would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie View Post
              I think we've become spoiled with vBulletin's template engine. I remember a few years back when I thought phpBB had a slick template setup. I now laugh at anything that requires flat file editing.
              I totally agree! I downloaded Wordpress the other day, but took me a while to familiarize myself with what is where. Editing each PHP file is so last year. I wish they have a template system like vB, but hey I managed. The plugin system is pretty cool, just upload the entire folder and the script recognizes it. They have a plugin that will integrate Gallery2 to WP. I haven't tried it though.

My newly created blog for the t-shirt company that I run with a couple of friends, using what else but WordPress, http://www.teerrific.com/blog.
              So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

So is Wordpress still the best? I need something that I can edit and have it look like my web site.

Comment

I have seen Wordpress in the use by a lot of top250 companies and blog sites. It is quite customizable to their needs.

Comment

wordpress.. one of my best

Comment

WordPress is the best and once you get used to how it is it is very easy.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X