Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New forum and website: ZunePoint.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New forum and website: ZunePoint.com

    Hey guys I just picked up vBulletin the other day for this new initiative. ZunePoint.com a community that will hopefully be able to tend to the new Zune enthusiasts to be.

    Website URL: http://www.zunepoint.com
    Forums URL: http://www.zunepoint.com/community/index.php

    The site is in its pre-launch stage hopefully looking to align the launch alongside the product itself.

    We have a contest running -- thanks to my brother at Viveka Group and my partner at Voxell. Feel free to check it out.

    If you visit over the next few days there should be a waive of new registrations (this will be our official team members).

    Feel free to drop by and register. Join in on the contest it'll be fun.

    Please post suggestions here or PRIVATE MESSAGE here at vBulletin.com or on the forums there.

    If you would like to help out or have private suggestions I will be more than happy to entertain them.

    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

    Edit:
    Everything is setup for the Pre-Launch stage of ZunePoint.com. Everything from forumstyle to the index of ZunePoint.com will only be temporarily there.

  • #2
    Maybe because it is 3:30 in the night here, .. or morning ..
    but that style is a bit too bright for my eyes right now
    Nice site, good luck with it and welcome to the vbulletin community.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Floris View Post
      Maybe because it is 3:30 in the night here, .. or morning ..
      but that style is a bit too bright for my eyes right now
      Nice site, good luck with it and welcome to the vbulletin community.
      Thanks for the suggestion. When I get to work I'll check it out from the computer there. If you could tell me what sort of monitor you are using I can probably get it tweaked to be a bit less vibrant

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Arunan View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion. When I get to work I'll check it out from the computer there. If you could tell me what sort of monitor you are using I can probably get it tweaked to be a bit less vibrant
        I think your boards colors to be rather bright, too. I'm using a CRT monitor.
        Forums

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Quillz View Post
          I think your boards colors to be rather bright, too. I'm using a CRT monitor.
          Thanks. Will get that adjusted for you guys. By the way check http://www.zunepoint.com/community/s...hp?p=19#post19 was a really nice video!
          Last edited by someuser190826; Thu 3 Aug '06, 8:42pm.

          Comment

          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X