X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW what is this !?

http://www.break.com/index/alien_bug_found.html

Does anyone know what that thing is?

I don't know what it is, but why not just get it into a jar and take it down to a natural history museum or a zoo and ask to see an entomologist?
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Nice video find there NashTax. Weird thing indeed, take it it's not your video then?
      [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

Hardly alien. Seems to me like it's an obscure/rare type of catterpillar.

Look at the fur and the leg movements. I highly doubt that "alien" creatures would strangely evolve the exact same methods of movement (look at the wave-like movement of the legs) as Earthly creatures, in the same size and shape as caterpillars, nonetheless.

Besides, where's its spaceship?
        :)

Comment

This is on YouTube. According to who took the video, it is a caterpillar from Bolivia. Don't know its name though.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeNggIGSKH8
          Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

That thing is big to fit in a jar.
            Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

Awww. He's cute.
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
                Awww. He's cute.
                .... Take him home with you and pet him like a hamster.. I would stand on the ****

Comment

Originally posted by Neal-UK View Post
                  Nice video find there NashTax. Weird thing indeed, take it it's not your video then?
                  Thanks Neal, no it isn't my video, I found it on the best site around -- Break.com!

Comment

Not even youtube?
                    It seems every possible video on the net is shared through youtube these days

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel View Post

Look at the fur and the leg movements. I highly doubt that "alien" creatures would strangely evolve the exact same methods of movement (look at the wave-like movement of the legs) as Earthly creatures, in the same size and shape as caterpillars, nonetheless.

Don't start with the evolution junk... BTW the bug looks interesting. I wonder what it looks like when it morphs into a butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogden2k View Post
                        Don't start with the evolution junk... BTW the bug looks interesting. I wonder what it looks like when it morphs into a butterfly.

Oh wait, someone snapped their fingers and we all appeared.

No matter what you believe, you can't say that some type of evolution didn't occur. Whether that is microevolution, macroevolution, or something in between, I guarantee you that all of the species on Earth are not exactly the same today as they were millions of years ago.
                        - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Originally posted by andrewpfeifer View Post
                          Oh wait, someone snapped their fingers and we all appeared.

No matter what you believe, you can't say that some type of evolution didn't occur. Whether that is microevolution, macroevolution, or something in between, I guarantee you that all of the species on Earth are not exactly the same today as they were millions of years ago.
                          I'm sure you can.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel View Post

So you're telling me, that with the billions and billions of different species on Earth, there isnt the slightest possibility that an alien lifeform (or even an alien bug on a planet FULL of billions and billions of species) could possibly look like any of those species, including a caterpillar?

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM View Post
                              So you're telling me, that with the billions and billions of different species on Earth, there isnt the slightest possibility that an alien lifeform (or even an alien bug on a planet FULL of billions and billions of species) could possibly look like any of those species, including a caterpillar?

MGM out
                              Nope, aliens are slimmy, have big heads, long arms, and black eyes. Its true. I've seen one.
                              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X