Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaForum.net!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaForum.net!

    DaForum.net has been registered before I believe, this year it expired.

    I've just registered this domain name, do you think it will be worth anything when it's older?

    DaForum.net

  • #2
    Jack matey...

    Best to go with potential keywords and on new domains like one of the ones i own



    www.creditcard.vg

    Comment


    • #3
      *sniff*

      Thanks anyway tho

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm selling these:

        bathroomfittingsolutions.com
        meeting4fun.com
        meeting4fun.co.uk
        parkingattendants.net
        parkingattendants.co.uk
        talkingroads.com
        talkingroads.co.uk
        theroadside.co.uk
        tornadowatch.co.uk

        What you think?
        Last edited by Neal-UK; Sun 30 Jul '06, 12:58pm.
        [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

        Comment


        • #5
          bathroomfittingsolutions.com

          maybe.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice little connection you've got their Neal.

            Comment


            • #7
              selling these if any1 interested

              CREDITCARD.VG
              EDUCATION.TC
              EZINE.NAME
              FUDGE.CC
              GAMBLE.MS
              GAMBLE.TC
              PERFECTPARTNER.CC
              SPACE.TC

              Comment


              • #8
                Only if they was .com you would be able to buy me a car. lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  .com would be worth millions.

                  the vg will be worth xxxx in a few years.


                  PS:

                  Last domain i sold already got me a car ^__^.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mentalrz View Post
                    .com would be worth millions.

                    the vg will be worth xxxx in a few years.


                    PS:

                    Last domain i sold already got me a car ^__^.
                    A 1999 Honda Civic? nah lol what domain name and what car!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NashTax View Post
                      DaForum.net has been registered before I believe, this year it expired.

                      I've just registered this domain name, do you think it will be worth anything when it's older?

                      DaForum.net
                      It should be. I've had some interest on my "dalinks.com". Maybe someone will take both.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What do you think of VALIDHTML.COM ??
                        That's the end of that!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrNase View Post
                          What do you think of VALIDHTML.COM ??
                          Awesome URL. See if the W3C would be interested in it.
                          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Arkham View Post
                            It should be. I've had some interest on my "dalinks.com". Maybe someone will take both.
                            Sweet! thanks for letting me know!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This site is not a marketplace, take the sollicitating somewhere else.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X