Free Domain Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Yes, but most debit cards in the US now have Mastercard / Visa logos which means they are useable as credit cards.
    Surely they don't act just like credit cards though? This would surprise me, as I'm pretty sure there would be hundreds of irresponsible minors in debt all over the country.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

They work 90% like them the only issue is that the balence of your card is only whats in your bank account.

They can be charged like credit cards in every other way though.

Comment

They only take money out of your account if you have the money in. if you don't it will not work. (That's the card I've got).

Comment

So they are regular debit cards. I thought so.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

A regular debit card does not sport a Visa or Mastercard logo. They are techncially check cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
              So they are regular debit cards. I thought so.
              Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                A regular debit card does not sport a Visa or Mastercard logo. They are techncially check cards.
                They do in the UK. Visa certainly, though not Mastercard.

They are known as Visa Delta cards, and work just like a Visa credit card except they take money from your bank account instead.

They are accepted worldwide - I paid for my vB with one!

These are different to Visa Electron cards which don't work in quite the same way, although they are similar and are still accepted worldwide.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thanks for the name Mark, I forgot what the name was. Not now though!

Comment

Uh... nope I don't have vB... But I reported a pirate site, that was updated with the latest CMS's and forums, and they were giving them away for free.

LE: I am from Romania not UK or USA

Comment

Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post
                      Uh... nope I don't have vB... But I reported a pirate site, that was updated with the latest CMS's and forums, and they were giving them away for free.

LE: I am from Romania not UK or USA
                      Good to see that you've reported a pirated website, another one bites the dust! :P

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
                        Good to see that you've reported a pirated website, another one bites the dust! :P
                        Yeah... I talk with a friend that is using torrents, and he saw vBulletin Nulled by SCRiPTMAFIA... What can vBulletin team do about torrents?

Comment

Owning the domain name is really important. Don't get tricked into ' free domain names'. Go with a proper and real register and make sure you're name is on the domain name and that you have control over the WHOIS details. I recommend namecheap.com - and never register through a hosting provider; keep control. It's just about $10 a year for most registers, that's free - almost.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post
                            Yeah... I talk with a friend that is using torrents, and he saw vBulletin Nulled by SCRiPTMAFIA... What can vBulletin team do about torrents?
                            We can do a lot. We take down torrented vbulletin .zips every day with success. You can report them here: http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X