Free Domain Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Domain Name

Someone tryed domain-4free.com ? A friend tryed them, and he was counting 1000+ visitors / month and domain-4free rejected him because

"Not enough visitors".

Did someone got a domain from them? I saw only german websites approved, and that is not fair.

Later Edit:

Where can I get some php tutorials? I want to make my own CMS.
    Last edited by Floris; Fri 28 Jul '06, 7:39am.

Domains are so cheap nowadays, I don't see why people are still looking for free domains...
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I agree.. if you shop around, you can pick up a domain name for less and $4.

Comment

Heh. I am 13 man... No credit card

Comment

Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post
          Heh. I am 13 man... No credit card
          Ask your parents if they will allow you to borrow theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
            Ask your parents if they will allow you to borrow theirs.
            Again though, how have you got a card?
            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Dont you have a system like V3 where you live?
              We have it here in Ireland, its like a prepaid credit card.
              Boards IrEland
              TopLists-add your site

Comment

I have deleted the link , because this is from a user who's not licensed on our site, new to our site - and we don't want advertisements like these.

Comment

You must be 18 years old to have a credit card.
                  "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
                    You must be 18 years old to have a credit card.
                    Not so true.

Comment

I'm only 17 and my debit card has worked in place of a credit card every time I've used it online .

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                        Not so true.
                        I'm afraid it is actually. In the UK you must be 18 years old to have a credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888 View Post
                          I'm only 17 and my debit card has worked in place of a credit card every time I've used it online .
                          Okay but with all due respect we're not talking about debit cards.

Comment

Again though, how have you got a card?
                            I know I'm only 16 and I have a Credit Card (in a way). I've been using my Mothers Credit Card for purchasing things online, of course I ask her permission then I pa her back when I have the money, sometimes she lets me off!

I'm starting College in September so I've just recently opened an account up and got my card. It's like a switch (card), but it acts like a vista. Vista Electron I belive it's name.

Comment

Okay but with all due respect we're not talking about debit cards.
                              Yes, but most debit cards in the US now have Mastercard / Visa logos which means they are useable as credit cards.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X