Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a host

Hello Everyone!

I've recently sold all of my websites as I needed the cash to start a-little project in real life. The project what I started, went well and made a-little bit of money so I can start with websites again.

Right now, I don't have a host. I'm looking to start a new website next week, in these days until I do so, I shall be thinking of what websites I'm going to create, but first without looking into that, I need to look for a good web hosting service.

I'm looking for a cheap UK rea seller plan. I want the best price for money, (good bandwidth, good space, cpanel, my own name servers (if possible ))

I will not spend more than £10 a month. I think thats around $16 in American Dollars.

Thankyou for your time.

Yours,

Nash.

www.dreamhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by mentalrz View Post
      Thanks for that link.

Couple of questions; Are they a proper company (have offices or work from home?), is it English as there prices are in dollars.

Comment

I've just had a look at HostGator.com. I've heard alot of good things about them and they are really populer. For a couple of quid more (pounds), I can get a decent host for once.

What do you think? are they worth it?

I'm talking about the $25 Rea Seller.

Comment

I'm going to go with HostGator, you may close this thread now.

Cheers.

Comment

I've recently signed up with hostmaven.com and that's going ok.. but that's been for like a few weeks now. So who knows how that goes.

Comment

I mensioned dream because its stable and pretty cheap, and they always do random deals.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X