vBulletin Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Book

I was checking out Barnes and Nobles today while looking for a good book on AJAX and got stumbled to see this book on vbulletin. I actually took the time there to read and saw that they've done a great job explaining the process of making a Hack for your vbulletin forum . And ofcourse explained in great detail how to make the best out of vbulletin. I was wondering did vbulletin sponsored it somehow to make some extra bucks? By the way any of your read this book already?

You can see the book here: Amazon.
    Out to Change the world!

No, we're not affiliated with the publishers of that book.

I haven't read it, but others have said that it's rather basic. They also seem to have a bit of a version mixup in the book.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Basic, outdated and not accurate.

Comment

Floris, it would give you a good idea on how to start managing the forum. It is a mix of 3.0 and 3.5. They did however miss things like inline moderation that was added.

Screenshots are a little grainy, but I wouldn't be so quick to write it off.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Hopefully a newer version for 3.6 will be released not too long from now which will be better. I did not say I would write it off, I just said I found it basic, and that the content is outdated and at times not accurate.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X