Video Editors with Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Editors with Templates

Does anyone know of a video editing program that has templates? I saw a video slideshow the other night and it had this notebook theme built into it and they added pictures to the notebook to make a complete presentation. Looked pretty neat.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

video editing program that has templates?
    what exactly do you meant by templates some pre-made video files ?
    TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Something that enhances your presentation. As I said earlier, that night I saw a quick presentation and it was a notebook/scrapbook design and inside had pictures that made the completed blank spots on the scrapbook. I know it was done by computer as there wasn't any shadows on the pictures in the book and there was too much differential gloss
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Keynote on mac

Comment

I think all decent presentation software, will allow for something like a template for your presentation.
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoH64 View Post
            I think all decent presentation software, will allow for something like a template for your presentation.
            Would Adobe Premiere do that? I've been looking for something like this as well but dont want to make a purchase without knowing its any good... I dont have a Mac so thats out of the question.

MGM out

Comment

Sorry i don't have any real experience with these type of applications.
              Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
              Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment