X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean C
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMusicMan View Post
    I laffed when I saw my weather bar on MSN earlier today. OK, it's early morning in Death Valley and sure the temp will get above where I am located (Newport, GBR) - but this is the first time I had seen this...
    [insert sheep joke here] Are there any beaches down in Newport John? Only ever been to Llangollen and Tenby.

Leave a comment:

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    I laffed when I saw my weather bar on MSN earlier today. OK, it's early morning in Death Valley and sure the temp will get above where I am located (Newport, GBR) - but this is the first time I had seen this...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Nobody had a close look on the picture.. I've just noticed that it shows 46 degree Celsius

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase View Post
    That's one of the reasons I don't live in Texas.
    Yes but they all have aircon in the states. In the UK hardly anyone has them because we're not use to such warm summers. Ok we get a little heatwave of around 80degrees for a week or maybe two once a summer, but that's normally it. It has been consistently hot for the last month now and sitting my greenhouse, sorry room, is too much

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    I believe 120 is "110+"

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectPixel View Post
    You think 40 degrees Celsius is hot? Check out Texas weather. It'll easily hit 110+F.
    You mean 120 alex?

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    It's hot too here, but my office is comfortable.
    I sit out in the sun with the notebook sometimes, but it depends on my mood.

I'm also close to a lake, so I go swimming if I'm bored.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectPixel View Post
    You think 40 degrees Celsius is hot? Check out Texas weather. It'll easily hit 110+F.
    That's one of the reasons I don't live in Texas.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Yep it's f'in ridiculous. Over 100 degrees in my room (which is in the attic). I'm sat here in shorts and little else and I'm dripping in sweat. Bring on the ice-age!

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    started a topic I am all sweaty - how about you?

I am all sweaty - how about you?

We are suffering from 41 degree Celsius (106 degree Fahrenheit) among the shades, I have just left the pool and I am all sweaty again.

I don't like that high temperatures and I am glad that my office is in the basement but still it's a pain to get outside the house.
    My car has black leather - It burnt my ass today.

How about you? On TV I've seen something about wildfires in Spain and special cooler equipment in Paris to prevent heat strokes among the Eiffel tower visitors.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X