No announcement yet.

Which Year Did Your Community Begin ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well after searching for the first post on my boards, looks like May 2001, wow - time flies!

And after just noticing my registration date here, that confirms it.
    Last edited by Kohhal; Tue 5 Dec '06, 5:29am. Reason: More info

Comment

Most businesses don't entitle employees to free merchandise. They often get a discount, though.
      Forums

Comment

Comment

My current members have been in communities together as far back as summer 2001, but the current install is Aug 2004. I had a lot more posts and members but suffered a database crash which makes my forum look inactive... I'd start fresh but I don't want it to look newer than it already looks, either.

Comment

Mine began in June 2003. On Conforums.

Moved to Invisionfree in June 2004, and then got PHP installed on my server, bought vBulletin and moved there after a whole bunch of hacking, styling and general messing around in June 2006.

The June thing, funnily enough, is a coincidence.

Comment

January 16, 2004. I got vB in December of 2006 though.

~Crystal

Comment

Oct 4th 2003

Comment

My current community began with phpbb in March 2005. That lasted four days, then I switched to vBulletin.

The earliest community was 1999 using WorldGroup. It was for work, and we used MurkWorks to proxy the connections to the Internet.
                  ~ Jacqueline

Baby Talk Zone

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X