Clear All

• Fusion
    replied
    Must've been RFI.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion View Post
    4 posts just to prove a point, Wayne? Tssk.
    I don't know why there were multiple posts. I pressed submit once (actually I use Alt-S to submit posts) and only saw one post on my screen.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Heheh, you're saying Wayne needs moderation? He's been around a tad longer than you, Junior.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Actually, we call that Moderation

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Spoilsport! Pfffft!

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Removed the doubleposts

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    4 posts just to prove a point, Wayne? Tssk.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by poli View Post
    Hm... "compression artifacts" wasn't what I was looking for. For example, you use an antenna to watch TV. But the weather is really really bad (lightning, strong wind, heavy rain etc.) and so causes some pixels to not display correctly.

This would fall under the broad category of "Radio Frequency Interference" or "RFI". It is also related to Signal Degradation, which happens if your antenna is out of alignment and catches other radio waves.

Leave a comment:

• slappy
    replied
    Hold on the the Rabbit Ears Gracy. Now turn it a little to the left. Now back. O.K. Hold it right there. Some of us were around before commercial TV was available at all. Then we just watched that thing called: "Radio".

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Digital or analog TV? If it's digital TV (or satellite), you'll see badly pixellated images and stuttering. On analog TV, you'll see ghosting, snow, blurring, etc.

Leave a comment:

• poli
    replied
    Hm... "compression artifacts" wasn't what I was looking for. For example, you use an antenna to watch TV. But the weather is really really bad (lightning, strong wind, heavy rain etc.) and so causes some pixels to not display correctly.

Leave a comment:

• yellow_spider
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    I call them 'Flashbacks' but you would have to be a child of the 60/70s to understand.

Leave a comment:

• slappy
    replied
    Let's all sing now:

One Pill Makes You Smaller;

One Pill Makes You Tall;

And The One's That Mother Gives You, Don't Do Anything At All;

Go Ask Alice, When She's Ten Feet Tall.
    ----------------------

Must Be Having A Bad Trip Man!

Regards,
    Last edited by slappy; Mon 17 Jul '06, 2:45pm.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Heheheh.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I call them 'Flashbacks' but you would have to be a child of the 60/70s to understand.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X