X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb link MGM, thanks. I installed this and am beta'ing it now
    John

Comment

Nightly builds here and runs great on the mac, rawr.

Comment

Bout time they got into beta tho isn't it? i been using the alpha's for ages.

you also got your thunderbird here.

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.or...y/latest-trunk
        Last edited by JakeS; Sat 22 Jul '06, 8:47am. Reason: added thunderbird link

Comment

You can get an optimized version here:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=80069

Go with the Lite build. It is not bundled with macromedia flash.

Comment

I've found out how to disable the automatic spellcheck.. Even tough I've installed the German dictionary it wasn't working for me so I had a look at the config-file.

To disable it simple put 'about:config' (without the ') into your address bar and press [enter].
            Now search for layout.spellcheckDefault and change that integer value from '1' to '0'.

Restart your browser and it is set to 'off'.
            That's the end of that!

Comment

Did they fix the problem with unknown characters showing up as question marks? I've had this annoying problem with 1.5 since it came out, and yet pages work fine in IE6 and even in Netscape 7. I've tried changing character sets from the default, and nothing ever helps. Or, am I missing something...?

Comment

Originally posted by RedWingFan View Post
                Did they fix the problem with unknown characters showing up as question marks? I've had this annoying problem with 1.5 since it came out, and yet pages work fine in IE6 and even in Netscape 7. I've tried changing character sets from the default, and nothing ever helps. Or, am I missing something...?
                I never had that problem to be honest. Maybe I just have the right language support on my system?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X