Google Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Virus

There's a few words you can type into Google which produces an interesting result...seemingly stopping a user from continuing the search...why? you tell me...i found one word and it's quite bizarre... it's the meaning behind the word i think... nothing bad, but i believe the FBI were involved (with the 'word' i typed in) and well.... naaa, im just paranoid... it was nothing, i could continue my search if i verified myself using image verification... they thought i was spyware...just using one word.... hmmmm

-M
    Last edited by minx; Fri 7 Jul '06, 11:23am.

What, I ask, is the point of your post, if you don't give information?
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

You could at least name that... hmmm... word.
      That's the end of that!

Comment

Very vague Can't help but be curious.

Comment

I don't think it has to do with some words or that the FBI is involved. It's Google blacklisting some IPs or IP ranges occasionally as far as I've understood from this blog entry.

It has happend to me only twice, & I even don't remember what I was searching for.
          You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

simsim got it... nailed it, yeah he's right...what i thought after typing in some more words...DOH! and Dean C...why the anger man...i feel your shakras tingling with disdain...

the word was 'dianetics' won't work for you... just for me!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X