Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Gaming with Sony PSP

Hey everyone,

I hear I need a wireless thingy (not sure what they're called) to play games online with my Sony PSP. What exactly do I need and what do you all recommend? Also if you could provide links to recommended products that would be great.

Thanks.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Maybe it will just use your broadband connection, meaning you perhaps need a wireless router or something. Isn't the wireless thing build in on the psp?

Check with the PSP community: http://community.yourPSP.com/

Comment

From what I remember, there is a WLAN switch on the side of the PSP Which means you need something to connect to.

Comment

I use a wireless router and my PSP can connect to it fine .

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888 View Post
          I use a wireless router and my PSP can connect to it fine .
          Now I am tempted to get one .. can I use it to chat online or browse to sites? Does it support java if you have a browser on it? Are any of these type of web tools also available?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
            Now I am tempted to get one .. can I use it to chat online or browse to sites? Does it support java if you have a browser on it? Are any of these type of web tools also available?
            Recent firmware versions have a decent web browser built in, based on NetFront I believe. Javascript yes, not Java.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

A Nintendo DS can do the same though I think Floris?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X