> Quentin Tarantino...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• > Quentin Tarantino...

Any other Quentin Tarantino fans here? I'm a pretty big fan of his work, namely "Pulp Fiction" (his best work thus far in my view), and "Reservoir Dogs".

Thoughts on Tarantino and his films... ?
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Yep, I'm a fan. His movies might not be blockbusters, but they're nice

Comment

I never really understood why they plastered his name all over "Hostel"? Wasn't he only an executive producer? Whenever I saw it advertised they made it sound like he did everything with it.

Comment

Yeah, I like Pulp Fiction, Resevoir Dogs, and Kill Bill 1 (not so much Kill Bill 2 though).

Comment

I recommend "Four Rooms" if you like Tarantino, it's a film he wrote and directed along with 3 other people. (Tarantino/Rodrigez/Rockwell/Anders).

You can certainly tell which scene Tarantino directed from the others, but the film flows as a story line with multiple plots and twists from start to finish.

I enjoyed it because I like the different dialogues and bizzare sequence of events for the poor bell hop/hotel porter - played by Tim Roth.

I bought it on DVD just from reviews and word of mouth, well worth it. Check it out.
          HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
          -
          Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

I've always wondered - what is it with Tarantino and Tim Roth? He casts him frequently in his films it seems.
            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
              Any other Quentin Tarantino fans here? I'm a pretty big fan of his work, namely "Pulp Fiction" (his best work thus far in my view), and "Reservoir Dogs".

Thoughts on Tarantino and his films... ?
              I am a fan.
              I was a big fan of 'From Dusk till Dawn' and I absolutely love Reservoir Dogs. I own the very rare special edition and I watched it 12 or 15 times.
              That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X