What is the meaning of Life ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the meaning of Life ?

Perhaps there is no meaning, 'Life'... in it's entirety might be just like vBulletin...started at v1.0 now look at us...vB! - Life v3.6 and the cycle continues...

Perhaps when we get to Life v4.0 we may have improved the life conditions for many more people across the world... who knows...

Religions try to give us that meaning, but that is really a hack a mod for life...perhaps the 'life' itself suggests to us to do just that and stop asking questions about it... Just LIVE!

As we know everything lives and dies, perhaps think of this, when we first appeared on this planet we were buggy slow and needed improvment... as time has gone by we have done just that.... perhaps in the future we will be much better...but imagine the future beyond the future... Life v10 (final) perhaps we will end up just like we were before... no need for a body, just a conciousness... that in turn could create life just by thinking about it... we are the Gods of ourselves... like the seasons of nature we re-generate and continue... perhaps there was a life form which perfected itself billions of years ago...and so...created us!...but for now... lets gets some bugs ironed out shall we...

-M

The meaning of life is to survive
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

And to have sex - i.e. reproduce yourself!
      selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Very LOL !
        Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
        Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

Forty-two
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Meaning of Life
            .mp3

Anyone remember ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C View Post
              The meaning of life is to survive
              That and to improve things for future generations and of course multiply. It's just a big cycle really that never ends

Comment

well thats that then is it? Sex & Survival... is that the answer i'm gonna get when i go meet St Peter?... "hi...Just died... erm where do i go?... great...oh btw, meaning of life is?.........*SEX AND SURVIVE*...... ahh good... cheers big petey baby...sex and survive sex and survive sex and sur... hang on a sec...are you sure....?"

ahh now you see there... the convo could get interesting...

-M

Comment

That only applies for our christian or whatnot friends. I myself will not ask anyone about the meaning of life. Not even someone called St Peter. Who is that anyway? Must be that dude watching heavens gate, right?
                  selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by rin View Post
                    That only applies for our christian or whatnot friends. I myself will not ask anyone about the meaning of life. Not even someone called St Peter. Who is that anyway? Must be that dude watching heavens gate, right?
                    Yep, right, if we want to be serious, that's the first point. Did we axactly know what's next ? Yes/No.
                    Are we just made of H2O, fat and protein ? Yes/No.

What I believe in ? Human common sense and minx's signature
                    What's next ? No way to know so don't be so worried about, I hope you'll find out as late as possible...

Comment

the purpose of life is to end.

Comment

I must agree with 42

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
                          the purpose of life is to end.
                          Remind me never to come to one of your parties dude...

Minx - "wanna drink?"
                          Greps - "no point..."
                          Minx - "wanna volovon then...?"
                          Greps - "dont suppose you own a gun do you?"
                          Minx - "Yeah, they are pretty nasty...erm, hows about a crabstick soaked in beer... now thats worth living for..."
                          Greps - "*BANG*"
                          Minx - "rude sod..."

Life never ends my friend...

-M

Comment

Do you want the religious or secular answer?
                            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                              Do you want the religious or secular answer?
                              /me probably agrees with manager josh's answer... if I remember right.

I can tell that many of you must lead depressing lives if that is all you believe there is...=/.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X