Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Messenger Live Updated Problem

Anyone got any ideas about this?

MSN Live Messenger decided a few days ago that it wastn't going to let me use it any longer unless I upgraded to the new version (don't you just hate software that does this!).

Anyway, so I go to click on the upgrade, all fine - it seems to be downloading the software, however when I come to install it says:

Messenger - Security Warning:

Windows has found a problem with this file.

Name: 6drA7.exe
    Publisher: Unknown Publisher

clicking on Unknown publisher it seems to be as Microsoft Corporation signature but the digitial singature of the object did not verify.

So .... any ideas?
    Christopher Padfield
    Web Based Helpdesk
    DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Directly download from here

That's all I could think of.

Comment

not sure about that..but i do need to figure out why my sounds don't work with the new Messenger..they were at one point but now they don't...one day they just stopped....i even reinstalled it etc...it popped on then wham..no more sound...

it's not my speakers because i can play everything else on my speakers...i can even go to the folder where the Messenger sounds are and listen to them....but they just won't play when i'm on the messenger....no Nudge sound, no new IM sound..nothing.
      Unscripted 360 - Xbox 360 Community Podcast

Comment

That's very strange, maybe if somebody sent you an invite that would work?

Comment

Re-downloading did help, thanks. I couldn't find the link to get it again.
          Christopher Padfield
          Web Based Helpdesk
          DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X