Will you upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you upgrade?

To 3.6 right after is it GOLD! or are you going to wait until there's an update after it is release to upgrade?

For me i have been thinking of waiting for an update after it is release to upgrade.
    Arcade.gs Game Site!

With all these betas and the coming RC, of course! I'm running the beta on my active board without any problems. Beta 2 still, actually. (My license expired so I can't upgrade, and I deicded to only renew when the final 3.6 comes out.)
    Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

Originally posted by xjuliox View Post
      To 3.6 right after is it GOLD! or are you going to wait until there's an update after it is release to upgrade?

For me i have been thinking of waiting for an update after it is release to upgrade.

I am actually going to wait. Past has shown that there is a small possibility of a bug been found short after the gold release.
      That's the end of that!

Comment

I am thinking of upgrading my board to Beta 4 to get image verfication for guests so I can get my board going.

Comment

I will most likely upgrade as soon as the RCs pop out.
          Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I'm stepping on the gas on each release
            The infraction system is just what I was waiting for.
            Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
            Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

A week or so after the release, since little updates are sometimes released right after anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by xjuliox View Post

I am planning to upgrade when vBulletin 3.6.0 Gold is released. I used to upgrade the moment a public beta was available but while vBulletin 3.6.0 has some very nice features, vBulletin 3.5.0 resolved most of my biggest complaints so I do not have the same urgency to get the latest and greatest anymore. At least not unless the developers put out a beta that has a reported post queue rather than a reported post forum.

Comment

My forum on ferries (the ones that cruise the waters) is now running VB3.6 Beta 4. You can check it out here (the forum really needs posters it's almost a ghost town).

Comment

I usually wait until the following weekend after gold.
                    ...steven
                    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Already upgraded. I upgraded as soon as the first beta was released.
                      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I will most likely upgrade as soon as the gallery and vbadvanced gets updated.
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Already running betas. No problems.

Comment

I'll upgrade when it hits RC1.
                            You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                              I will most likely upgrade as soon as the gallery and vbadvanced gets updated.
                              vBa has already been upgraded.
                              http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16442
                              ...steven
                              www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                              bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                              "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X