vBulletin 3.6.0 Beta 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 3.6.0 Beta 3?

I'm not sure if this is in the correct place or has already been discussed, I didn't find anything. I want to know from people that are using 3.6 Beta 3, how is it going? Any stability problems? Do you think I can upgrade fine for my board which has around 100 users online? I do know how to backup/restore, etc.

Help is appriciated.

Thanks & Regards.

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
    I'm not sure if this is in the correct place or has already been discussed, I didn't find anything. I want to know from people that are using 3.6 Beta 3, how is it going? Any stability problems? Do you think I can upgrade fine for my board which has around 100 users online? I do know how to backup/restore, etc.

Help is appriciated.

Thanks & Regards.
    Nothing serious has been reported. It is recommended by vBulletin that you do not upgrade your public forums to beta versions though. You will not be able to get priority vBulletin support either.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Been running beta 3 since it was released, with no problems at all..
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I'll be upgrading to Beta 3 today, and outside of some plugins not working, I dont expect to have any problems...

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM View Post
          I'll be upgrading to Beta 3 today, and outside of some plugins not working, I dont expect to have any problems...

MGM out
          All of my plugins work, so yours just might work also..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I upgraded and everything seems fine. The only problems I had was a paypal donation plugin not working on installation.

Comment

I'm now running all forums on Beta 3 and no problems reported relating to the forum software.
              [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

I've been running beta 3 about a week now. No problems here.
                Student Zone - A community for students

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
                  All of my plugins work, so yours just might work also..
                  Well I upgraded last week and all seems to be fine. A few plugins didnt end up working (vbplaza and adsense in archive didnt work), but upgrading them fixed the problem.

MGM out

Comment