Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cheeky
    I'm just up the road in York.

It's good to see some English talent starting to emerge on the web.
    Good luck with your script.
    not just english talent, some of the devs are quite spread out, even a glasgow boy in there

[just checked the guy i quoted's profile and he's not been on since 2000, oh well ]
    Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDelight.net
      As it's "bring up old threads" day, I've located the thread we've been discussing here.
      You're actually doing it..?
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
        Hell, I'm a millionairre in Canadian Dollars, but I still can't afford a 6-pack here in the States
        Coors, Budweiser....Those great American beers....

Comment

hehe

Heineken and Grolsch and Palm all the way. best beers evar ^_^

oh, and the pound is worth more than the USD, 1.65 times as much even:

11:24 <@ Faruk> !curr GBP USD 1
          11:24 <+ Hikaru> Faruk: GBP 1.00 = USD 1.65672

Comment

I might be wrong...but that looks like all residential.
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
              hehe

Heineken and Grolsch and Palm all the way. best beers evar ^_^

oh, and the pound is worth more than the USD, 1.65 times as much even:

11:24 <@ Faruk> !curr GBP USD 1
              11:24 <+ Hikaru> Faruk: GBP 1.00 = USD 1.65672
              If I'm reading that correctly, the USD would be more than the pound...1.00 in GB = 1.65 in USD?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon
                If I'm reading that correctly, the USD would be more than the pound...1.00 in GB = 1.65 in USD?
                You not . Think of it this way. If you gave someone 1 piece of gun and you gave them a 1.65 the 1 piece was worth 1.65 dollars. So for ever pound somone gives a bank they can get a dollar 65 back so the pound is worth more and if you traded all your pounds in you would end up with more USD.
                Surrix.net: Computer help forums/articles

The person in my avatar is Elisha Cuthbert she plays on Fox's 24

Comment

Originally posted by Surrix
                  You not . Think of it this way. If you gave someone 1 piece of gun and you gave them a 1.65 the 1 piece was worth 1.65 dollars. So for ever pound somone gives a bank they can get a dollar 65 back so the pound is worth more and if you traded all your pounds in you would end up with more USD.
                  Ok, in that statement, you said once that the pound was worth more, and then the US Dollar was worth more...make up your mind lol

Comment

It's good to know that vB is based in UK, though i'm not from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon
                      Ok, in that statement, you said once that the pound was worth more, and then the US Dollar was worth more...make up your mind lol
                      Nobody said that the dollar was worth more. If someone did, they were horribly wrong.

The Pound is 1.65 times the value of the Dollar. One pound == 1.65 USD. Anyone who claims otherwise is a fool

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X