No announcement yet.

Which is your favorite OS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious, someone voted "other", which one as desktop, Solaris ?
    Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
    Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

OSX, as apple themselves say "it just works" and that's exactly what i need
      Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

OS X for the win!

As a graphics designer and photographer, I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I sit down and get to work on my Macintosh.

Comment

xp

Yeah i like windows xp awaiting eagerly for the vista

Comment

Originally posted by hairatheesh View Post
            Yeah i like windows xp awaiting eagerly for the vista
            I WAS waiting eagerly in the 2002, then I got bored to wait, anyway now it will be most probably perfect
            Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
            Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

I prefer Windows XP Media Center when on my desktop. As I don't have an Apple, Windows is the only OS I can use for media editing (I'm not a fan of gimp).

Besides that, I love Fedora (Core 5 is such an upgrade over 4), and would rather use it than Windows. So I suppose my preference really is Linux, but my restriction is Windows, haha.

My first computer I used was an Apple back in elementary school, and I loved it... because of the games, ahaha. I recently tried my cousin's Apple and was a bit confused. No right/left click, just one button for mouse! Where are the icons? It's just a dock? Maybe I needed more time to work with it, haha.

Comment

Windows is my personal favorite, while I use Linux for development and playing around.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X