• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opera > all

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
      Opera > all
      That's an opinion that doesn't belong in this thread.
      Forums

Comment

ie7b3 supports dutch yet?

It sends it when you boot? (up 504 days, 12:12)

Comment

stupid question but the IE7 Beta wont overwrite the ie6 install will it?
          Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Yes. it replaces IE6.... You can uninstall and go back to IE6, however.
            vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

While Opera is my default browser for many reasons, I'm giving IE7 a shot. IE is rarely used, so I don't see what could hurt by installed IE7.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                They have mad mass improvements with IE7 and XHTML/CSS
                IE7 does not support XHTML.
                You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

I am running ie7 beta 1. How do I remove ie7 beta 1? I looked in the control panel under add/remove programs but don't see it listed. Can someone explain how to remove ie7 beta 1?

Thanks,
                  Itworx4me

Comment

From: http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/200....aspx#comments

Uninstallation
                    When installing it, you'll want to uninstall your previous IE7 builds. To uninstall an IE7 build:
                    • Click "Start," and then click "Control Panel."
                    • Click "Add or Remove Programs."
                    • Check "Show Updates" at the top of the dialog box.
                    • Scroll down the list to "Windows XP - Software Updates," select "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview," and then click "Change/Remove."
                    If "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview" does not exist, run %windir%\$NtUninstallie7b2pmx$\spuninst\spuninst.exe (where %windir% is your home Windows directory). You will need to have "view hidden folders" enabled.
                    In the rare circumstances where you cannot find that directory and IE7 is not listed in the Control Panel, IE7 setup automatically creates a system restore point before making any changes. Use System Restore to restore your computer back to your original install point. This is not 100% effective so please back up important documents prior to using System Restore.
                    Closest I could get with a quick search. May be able to switch the 2 above with a 1 and have it uninstall or use the Rollback method, though that would suck if you installed additional software since then.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

i think i'm gonna wait on this...i'd love to try it but i'm just not sure yet.
                      Unscripted 360 - Xbox 360 Community Podcast

Comment

I'm not sure if it's related, but I've been unable to sign into Live Messenger since I installed IE7 Beta3.

I've followed all the error code instructions on Windows and other sites, and nothing seems to rectify the issue.

Comment

Not sure, but I'm using Live Messenger and IE7 Beta 3 without any issues....
                          vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

I restored via Uninstall instructions (neither of the previous methods mentioned therein for IE7 worked) and now Live Messenger is working flawlessly. /shrug.

No loss - I'm a main Opera user anyway, so I can live without IE7.

Comment

Is there a way to download it without the genuine stuff? I am in China, Internet Cafe, and I don't think they will have something original here. But I would like to use it on my Laptop which has an original copy of Windows.
                              selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                                IE7 does not support XHTML.
                                By what means?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X