No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup Germany 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38 years of not beating Sweden, and counting!

Heja Sverige!

I always figured you had at least heritage in Sweden, Joe... figured your last name was actually Grönlund. (But Joe isn't very Swedish?)
    Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

Hehe
      http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
      German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

I am exited to see the next match on saturday although I think they can't beat Argentinia.
        That's the end of that!

Comment

Yes, this is going to be really tough.
          Btw: it's on Friday 1700
          German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

I LOVE soccer. Brazil all the way! I don't care that they've won a zillion times. They play so beautifully and are fun to watch.

Comment

Ok, we managed to win over Argentina

@shwing: I agree with you, but this time they play not that nice as usual at all.

Next round

Comment

I was cheering for argentina but unfortunately they lost. The penalty kick thing killed them. I was wondering about one thing as we well argentina's goal keeper was hurt during the game. And there was a substitute... kinda unfair .
                Out to Change the world!

Comment

Well, the loser always look for a reason ...

I think the games are really fun to watch this time, they all play good soccer.

Comment

Well there's my prediction out

Comment

As England lost. I want France to win

And I hope they win, Zinadine Zadane is an outrageously great player. And shame on those Brazilians.
                      Armored Vehicles . My Blog . Obama 2012 .

Comment

I put Italy and France in the championship. As good as Germany is, Italy has palyed an excellent cup so far.
                        Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Please no, I hope Italy doesn't win or I'll have to hear talk about soccer over and over, I'm already filled with it.

Btw, I'm Italian
                          Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
                          Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

Of the teams left, I'm all for France, and dearly hope that neither Germany nor Italy will win
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Do you live in the french part of Switzerland..?

I am all for Germany..
                              That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
                                Do you live in the french part of Switzerland..?
                                Yep, I'm curios too, we are almost neighbors and I like swiss people, french it depends, german people it depends, italians it depends a lot too
                                Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
                                Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X