Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned user to start a blog to bash my site..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned user to start a blog to bash my site..

Some guy I banned has become a real nuisance. Constantly emailing me and now says he putting together a blog to basically bash me and my website. Is there anything that can be done about this? Can I prevent him legally from using the name of my website in his blog? I've had enough of this guy and think I might need to get a lawyer..

Don't give him any attention and he'll go away
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I suggest just getting over it.

Comment

Yeah it's not really an issue if you're not affected by it.

Comment

How immature can you get, just ignore him..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

He's wasting his time making a hate-blog. Most people's blogs never get read by anyone, bar themselves + a friend or two maybe.
            Wii Zelda

Comment

You can't prevent how people feel about your site, just move on and focus on other more important things.
              So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

The first ammendment protects this kind of behavior so there is nothing more that you can do but ignore him.

Comment

The good news is that he is generating free pubicity for you. People will read his comments and come to your site to check it out. Free traffic!!

Cricket Phone Talk | Tennessee Vols

Comment

Originally posted by vol_freak View Post
                    The good news is that he is generating free pubicity for you. People will read his comments and come to your site to check it out. Free traffic!!

if anyone even reads that blog it could be as good as being listed in a serch engine.

Comment

We have several hate blogs going against our site. They are read by .001% of our visitors at most! Who cares
                      Webmaster in charge of technical stuff and taking out the trash. www.disboards.com, www.wdwinfo.com
                      www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and a few others I am forgetting!

Comment