This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People.. Help me

Kind to you of day, administrators Jelsoft, I wish to buy your license, I want that vbulletin 3.5.3 was without limit, at me hosting road and that it did not look piracy and that you have not closed it, I wish to buy, as, I very much love this forum and I concern to it carefully.. That to me now to make, I the beginner, live I in city Baku.. To me of 18 years. On a nationality the Chechen. With Yours faithfully, Djambulat.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Can you be more specific on what you are trying to say?

Comment

I wish to tell, if I have established your forum as though not lawfully, Jelsoft who forum will not be so severely to address with that has established, licenses that the forum became license - and that did not close, here a trouble now are necessary to me!

Comment

*senses a scam coming up...*
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

And where to me to buy this devil's the license?

Comment

You can buy vBulletin here:

http://www.vBulletin.com/order/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X