Do you like "24" and "Prison Break" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like "24" and "Prison Break" ?

I just opened a new forum where those and others can be discussed. Feel free to drop by and say hello or something

So far we have the episode guides etc. but it won't be long until the new season in running (always think positive, lol)

Edit : check profile for URL
    Last edited by Gomjaba; Thu 15 Jun '06, 7:11am.
    I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Yep, and Rescue Me and Lost

Comment

my joke thread closed as trolling !!?? .. this one going to be closed for spamming !?

Comment

I'm a big fan of House MD, but that's about all the TV I have time to watch these days.
        BMW Forums | Car Wallpapers | Planet Yankees | My Blog

Comment

Good luck with your new forum.
          Let the flames begin.

Comment

I personally dont like "24". I do like House though..
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

24 is the only TV show I've watched since I was kid.
              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I've watched a few episodes of 24, though I don't really watch TV all that much and tend to work on the days/nights the shows are aired so I tend to miss them.

Comment

Prison break was all good till episode 21 but they ruined it real bad with the last episode :/ [22].

Comment

So we can all advertise our new forums here from now on? I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Icheb View Post
                      So we can all advertise our new forums here from now on? I'll keep that in mind.
                      Yes, but don't post any joke threads when Floris is around or they get closed .. time for his sense of humor transplant

Comment

Originally posted by TTG View Post
                        my joke thread closed as trolling !!?? .. this one going to be closed for spamming !?
                        I closed your thread, you can PrivMsg me to discuss it. With appropiate arguments I have no problem opening it again.

Comment

Please lets' get back on topic otherwise this one might get closed

I have finally watched all 5 seasons from 24 and your site looks nice, I can talk about the episodes there now and looking forward to the 24 movie and season 06 I haven't finished Prison Break yet but hope to do so soon. Still watching House MD and only recently finished LOST season 02.

Comment

Originally posted by utw-mephisto View Post
                            Gibraltar
                            Nice to see your from Gibraltar and glad to see your sticking with Britain!

Sorry, off topic!
                            [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                              Yep, and Rescue Me and Lost
                              i like 24 and prison break and lost as we..

but what is rescue me?? if u like the other 3, the chances that i like rescue me is VERY high
                              My site
                              www.coolservice.dk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X