Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Jelsoft will announce a new product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe a ploy to hide another product in the making - To distract you and keep you guessing about what it will have and be like while all the time, like evil squirrels, they plot and plot away for an even better product

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/index...er.php?u=88905

Comment

Don't let anyone know I told you this, but blog.php is a codename. It's actually an exciting new project we've been working on that allows you to virtually swap Yugioh trading cards.

Isn't that AWESOME?!?!?
        Webmaster:
        @forumz

Comment

I knew it was something evil - Whats more evil than Yu-gi-Oh ???

Chris

Comment

Yu-Gi-Oh! >_> my brother plays that... he goes to tournaments and stuff too. He's 16....

Comment

Yu-gi-oh.... still exist? lol

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Don't let anyone know I told you this, but blog.php is a codename. It's actually an exciting new project we've been working on that allows you to virtually swap Yugioh trading cards.

Isn't that AWESOME?!?!?
                Seriously?! OMG... liek vBu11371n is like... s00 going to be c001!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

Anyway... *cough* I doubt the devleopers would waste space for no good reason... but one never knows. Blog.php is backwards for glob.php, and Glob being an absorbant materialistic parasitic entity that would absorb all competition and take over the world.

Will anyone ever solve the mystery of the mysterious directories vBulletin has?
                Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I told you, think like an evil squirrel

Chris

Comment

Interesting about the /memberlist and /faq. Could it be possible they were working on clean urls for vB 3.6?

Comment

Originally posted by TruthElixirX View Post
                      Interesting about the /memberlist and /faq. Could it be possible they were working on clean urls for vB 3.6?
                      I believe the /memberlist/ thing is provided by mod_speling (yes, that's the proper spelling of it).

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua View Post
                        I'm not going to get my hopes up too high, but I'll say: I wish.

It WOULD be a nice finale to the back-to-back announcements when they get through all of vBulletin's features... and then start on the new product and its features.
                        That would be cool!

Comment

Maybe some of the nice vB staff that have access to blog.php might take a screenie for all of us!
                          Well, not all just the nosey people
                          or even better, give us access to it!

Anyway, I have kind of asked this before but what is blog.php? Were you once working on a blog? Trying to see what it would be like to write one?
                          What is it there for? I just can't resist the temptation to look at its source code!!!
                          If it's nothing special I don't see why we can't just have a screenie or access

*crosses fingers for screenie*

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua View Post
                            Seriously?! OMG... liek vBu11371n is like... s00 going to be c001!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

Anyway... *cough* I doubt the devleopers would waste space for no good reason... but one never knows. Blog.php is backwards for glob.php, and Glob being an absorbant materialistic parasitic entity that would absorb all competition and take over the world.

Will anyone ever solve the mystery of the mysterious directories vBulletin has?
                            Actually, it would be golb, not glob

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=golb

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Isn't that AWESOME?!?!?
                              Oh yes!

/me opens up a new yu-gi-oh forum just for this new feature.

Comment

Is that show even on TV anymore? I haven’t seen it for a while....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X