X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    You started multiple threads about this topic instead of sticking to this one, despite the question being answered.

Thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• hasseinc
    replied
    where is the vbulletin service request section?

most of the sections on the vbulletin.org site require that one have already purchased vbulletin. which is odd, meaning, as a consumer I would want to know I can get good support (and development) before purchasing a product...

vbulletin should really have a section for those seeking developers/installers. most of the other web2.0 app/code folks do and clearly that's their competition.

but maybe I am missing something? because it would be surprising if they really don't have such a section.

for general developers I recommend craigslist but watch out for all the replies, it will take days to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Leave a comment:

• Blaminator
    replied
    Try the vbulletin.org service requests section

Leave a comment:

• Gomjaba
    replied
    I have tried a few oh those already. The problem with freelancer : They think they are capeable of coding but hardly ever seen a vbulletin forum

Leave a comment:

• mcncyo
    replied
    there is also http://www.rentacoder.com/

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There are sites out there dedicated to this or have areas that developers hang out. A few include:

www.elance.com
    www.programmingoutpost.com
    www.designoutpost.com
    http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/

Leave a comment:

• SusanD
    started a topic How do you find a developer???

How do you find a developer???

Any suggestions on how to find a reliable developer other than a google search? TIA
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X