• Show
Clear All

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    A new feature found: try to connect to your Admin CP with caps lock

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    vBulletin version 3.6.0 beta 1 released @ http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187654

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If you mark a forum read before refreshing it .. all the content up to the point you mark it read is considered to be read. So yes, if you don't refresh and check before you do .. you might miss a new post.

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    I also like the new daily announcement feature, it reminds me of chrismas

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Good question.
    I think I once suggested that the mark read link include a timestamp, but I never heard anything about that...
    I think it would be helpful, really.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Good question.
    I think I once suggested that the mark read link include a timestamp, but I never heard anything about that...

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier View Post
    And it does some very cool javascript page manipulation to actually change the display of any unread threads shown on that page... try it and see
    General question... Let's sat at 11:17 we were viewing a forum, and then mark it read at 11:19. What if a new post is made before we mark the forum read, but isn't shown because we didn't refresh the forum... does that mean everything is labled read and we miss that new post?

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    I see the Devs have been busy. Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• Mainer82
    replied
    Originally posted by Onimua View Post
    No they're referring to when you're viewing a forum itself (forumdisplay.php), and use the Mark This Forum Read link in the forum tools bar, it's AJAX'ed; hence, done near-instantly.
    Ah, I see. Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob B View Post
    I think you are getting confused with my signature. I put that there myself whilst playing with the signature image feature
    check this guy's post

Leave a comment:

• AFusion
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier View Post
    And it does some very cool javascript page manipulation to actually change the display of any unread threads shown on that page... try it and see
    In the days of Prototype (which uses an MIT-type license *hint*) and script.aculo.us that's not too impressive.

The ideas behind all the new features are quite interesting though, and I'm glad to see some plugins finally added as stock features

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    Originally posted by Onimua View Post
    No they're referring to when you're viewing a forum itself (forumdisplay.php), and use the Mark This Forum Read link in the forum tools bar, it's AJAX'ed; hence, done near-instantly.

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by Ogden2k View Post
    It's not not mark read with AJAX, if you're talking about the link in Quick Links.

Leave a comment:

• Mainer82
    replied
    Originally posted by Tailfeathers View Post
    No -- it wasn't with AJAX before.

Good find -- I really like that!
    It's not not mark read with AJAX, if you're talking about the link in Quick Links.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    You can see the number of replies for each thread in the archives

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X