The Found-New Feature List on vB 3.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omri.L View Post
    Mmmm... does the uploaded image's legend is new feature?
    That looks great

Comment

New feature: Remove subscription email link without having to login (it works with hash now)

Comment

Not a feature, but also nice: If you quick edit a post and it's taking some time to save, there's now a small graphic showing the system is working (like the apple sand clock).

Comment

Originally posted by ThorstenA View Post
          That looks great
          Indeed! And I am sure there'll be a way to tweak it.

Not a feature, but also nice: If you quick edit a post and it's taking some time to save, there's now a small graphic showing the system is working (like the apple sand clock).
          I see: vBulletin is making Ajax more userfriendly. Good step!
          Last edited by MrNase; Thu 1 Jun '06, 2:12am. Reason: testing quick edit
          That's the end of that!

Comment

Groups or Clubs in the CP.
            Where the admin can make a member of your forum the admin of that specific group or club, with specific (also in CP) rights.

Comment

can NOT find new things not said yet..
              but just a thought
              the most common questions from new customers are

1. how to add/edit the navbar or dropdown menue
              2.how to add/change the banner or add flash banner

there are many hacks about the first one(i think 2) and the second would not be hard to add a small space where you can put your link and /or code in admincp

something more obviouse than where it is right now inside the styles...

hope vbulletin team can add this

Comment

This thread is the 'Found-New Feature List', not a feature request thread.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I think it's all good either way it goes !
                  My Sites :

Comment

I got inspired to have this a long time ago and finally got around to ask Freddie, we worked on a little image, but this final version is much better.

I am happy it made it in

Comment

The new features are great. All I know is, for two-and-a-half years now (ever since VB went 3.X) I've been waiting and asking for the ability to either assign sent PMs to folders or forward them to my email so I can store them myself. Far as I can see it's still nowhere in sight. Is this really such a far-fetched concept?
                      "I can't seem to bring myself to say, 'Well, I guess I'll be toddling along.'
                      It isn't that I can't toddle. It's that I can't guess I'll toddle."

--Robert Benchley (1889-1945)

Comment

I've just posted today's selection of features in the Announcement Forum

Comment

Originally posted by welo View Post
                          The new features are great. All I know is, for two-and-a-half years now (ever since VB went 3.X) I've been waiting and asking for the ability to either assign sent PMs to folders or forward them to my email so I can store them myself. Far as I can see it's still nowhere in sight. Is this really such a far-fetched concept?
                          There is an option to download private messages as either text or XML so you can keep your own records. This has been available since 3.0.

Comment

Here is a plugin that allows downloading in mbox format as well:
                            http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...highlight=mbox
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                              I got inspired to have this a long time ago and finally got around to ask Freddie, we worked on a little image, but this final version is much better.

I am happy it made it in
                              It looks very professional.

Thanks for the second part of the feature list. It's nice to come here and see everytime new features presented

Comment

Originally posted by Kier View Post
                                I've just posted today's selection of features in the Announcement Forum
                                How many more of these daily surprises should we be expecting?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X