Gps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gps

Yo everyone, how is it going? I am a business man who needs to travel a lot. So I am now searching for some information to see if I can install a GPS on my cell phone. I will be happy if you could give me some help. I read from the magazines that Nav4All was good. Could anyone give a link for this product? Thank you in advance!

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Why not a car GPS setup? Look into the Pioneer AVIC-N2.
    BMW Forums | Car Wallpapers | Planet Yankees | My Blog

Comment

Never heard of it !

Comment

nav4all . com

Its not that good to be honest, read up on it, currently free as trial, but will go paid when tested more, i used tomtom on my mobile, can't beat it in my eyes, need a symbian phone thou, or windows phone, also wayfinder is another software for gps, again problem is, it has on going costs, you download maps as you need them, uses grps to connect. Tomtom is one of cost, i use it on my bike, and loaded speed camera alerts onto it as well, Very handy i will say.

Comment

Cell phones suck for everything except audio communication. If you still want GPS on a cell phone, get something like a Treo and a bluetooth GPS adapter for it.

I have a Garmin iQue. It's a full Palm OS PDA, plus a GPS receiver and driving navigation tool. I don't know how I existed without it. Google Maps is for suckers.
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Na i use a sony err p910 with tomtom, its no different to a tomtom go or 910, its has full touch screen, full tomtom settings as main version, in fact only difference is screen size, plus you got it with you at all time.
            I know each to there own, but the mobile version is the same, i use tomtom at work, sell them daily, but i rather my mobile version anyday

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X