No announcement yet.

Did you get bullied at School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about what you have gone threw ben.
    No-one should have to take that kinda crap from anyone.

I've never been bullied anywhere, then again i think people are afraid of me, because of all of my tattoos
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

People TRIED to bully me LOL. I moved to a different school in 7th grade, didn't have any friends so kids were picking on me. They found out soon that under the nice friendly exterior, there was a mean crazy dude waiting to get out. I got into a lot of fights when I was younger, and throughout my high school years because I don't put up with crap. Nice people will be treated nicely, *******s will be treated accordingly. Of course I don't go and start crap with people, but if someone starts crap with me they better finish it or I will
      So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund
        Sorry to hear about what you have gone threw ben.
        No-one should have to take that kinda crap from anyone.

I've never been bullied anywhere, then again i think people are afraid of me, because of all of my tattoos
        lol, I may have to get some. :P

Comment

Bullied loads all through school from age 7 to age 16. various reasons. tried sticking up for myself, but never worked. after all who is better to pick on that the geek who is into computers, plays in the school band, and doesn't have any freinds?

Bit the teacher once though coz I was freaking out (I was only 9 or 10 at the time)

Comment

I kinda got made fun of and picked on because I was practically the only Asian kid in the entire school. Then I moved to Texas where a good 25% of the schools is Asian and all the problems magically disappeared.
            :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
              I kinda got made fun of and picked on because I was practically the only Asian kid in the entire school. Then I moved to Texas where a good 25% of the schools is Asian and all the problems magically disappeared.
              You were picked on because you're Asian. Wow, talk about racism.

I can't stand racists.
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
                You were picked on because you're Asian. Wow, talk about racism.

I can't stand racists.
                It was elementary and middle school. Kids pick on other kids because they're different. Be it race, number of friends, accent, whatever. It doesn't necessarily mean they're racist. Does a child really know enough to hate all peoples of a certain race? I doubt it.
                :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                  It was elementary and middle school. Kids pick on other kids because they're different. Be it race, number of friends, accent, whatever. It doesn't necessarily mean they're racist. Does a child really know enough to hate all peoples of a certain race? I doubt it.
                  I agree that in elementary school maybe not racism because the kids would be too young to understand racism in the first place. But middle school is a different story, IMO. Kids in middle school should know what racism is and understand how wrong it is.
                  "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X