Did you get bullied at School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you get bullied at School?

Alot of people ask why I don't go to School. I just say I don't like it so I didn't go, that isn't the case.

...I loved School, I loved being with all my friends in the same class. But as all kids go through, I got bullied. I was getting picked on everyday, and night. When I used to line up to get served to by my Lunch, kids used to hit me and push me around in the line. If I got my Lunch, it was a packet of crisps, as by time I got served, all the food was gone or stone cold. I got pens thrown at me in class all bruses all up my arms and legs. In PE they used to hide my clothing or cover it in spit and dirt. When I used to walk home I used to get hit and called names, when I went out on a night to play Football with my friends in the park I got hit in the park also. Eventually, I didn't go out or didn't go to School I just stayed at home watch t.v or play on my computer.

I didn't want to tell anyone about it, I heard it makes things worse if you tell on someone. This abuse has been going on for 2 year, I didn't know what to do.

Eventually, my Mum was wondering why I didn't go out and wasn't going to School, I told her everything and showed her everything. I now am going on courses to rea-gain my confidence I've been on that for 1.5 year now. I'm gettign there but slowly.

Have you got bullied at School?

P.s sorry for the bad grammer, I was rushing.

Yeah i don't get bullied now because there scared of me but i was bullied from the day i got into my first school all the way till year 9.

Comment

This may seem a simplification, but by taking it you showed weakness and encouraged the bullies to continue. Bullies can smell fear and weakness. If you stand up to them you may get your ass kicked, but if you continue to stand up to them they will move on to someone easier.

Of course if you stand up to them and don't get your ass kicked you may gain some respect and self-confidence. Regardless of whether you win or lose, you will find that standing up for yourself can build self-respect in and of itself.

Remember. Keep your elbows tucked tightly to your body, your hands high and deliver your punches straight. They get there faster and hurt more tht way.
      Webmaster:
      @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by ~Biker~
        Yeah i don't get bullied now because there scared of me but i was bullied from the day i got into my first school all the way till year 9.
        Who could possibly be scared of someone who gets so mushy about a kitten?!?!?

Webmaster:
        @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
          This may seem a simplification, but by taking it you showed weakness and encouraged the bullies to continue. Bullies can smell fear and weakness. If you stand up to them you may get your ass kicked, but if you continue to stand up to them they will move on to someone easier.

Of course if you stand up to them and don't get your ass kicked you may gain some respect and self-confidence. Regardless of whether you win or lose, you will find that standing up for yourself can build self-respect in and of itself.

Remember. Keep your elbows tucked tightly to your body, your hands high and deliver your punches straight. They get there faster and hurt more tht way.
          Exactly what i done got my self exspelled but yeah they havn't bullied me since lol

Comment

In primary school I did for a very short period of time by this one kid.

But I've never been picked on badly.
            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Being the only "geek" in the school got me bullied some too... but by high school I was more of "that kid needs to go out more" than a "lets beat the crap out of him" Heck, by the end of high school I had taught a few "popular" kids how to hack the school computers (piece of cake ) and they all thought of me as the "hacker" by the end of senior year

MGM out

Comment

Most definitely got bullied around. However it led me to the internet and basically put me into a position where now I wheel some bit of power in the interactive entertainment industry. I now get perks like being able to get into E3 and stuff, and share it with people who didn't bully me around.

In turn, they are reaping what they sowed
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                  Most definitely got bullied around. However it led me to the internet and basically put me into a position where now I wheel some bit of power in the interactive entertainment industry. I now get perks like being able to get into E3 and stuff, and share it with people who didn't bully me around.

In turn, they are reaping what they sowed
                  wield. I thought you geek types were supposed to be smart
                  Webmaster:
                  @forumz

Comment

Most bullies, I imagine, are a member of the lesser-brained bunch, so the best way is to ignroe them, or treat them as minors (sounds nasty, but it's what they do to perfectly normal people, may as well do it back to them). There was one guy who tried to annoy me, but I laughed in his face, especially since they'd had just found out they had got an E in a science exam.
                    Last edited by .:mak:.; Thu 18 May '06, 3:20am.
                    Wii Zelda

Comment

My experience fwiw is that there is no such thing as a bully on her (or, presumably, his) own. Bullying is what a group (with a very popular ringleader) does to an individual no-one really likes.

There are probably good reasons why no-one really likes the individual who gets bullied. Maybe he's dumb, maybe she looks different and can't play sports, maybe he's socially inept (which is what happens to people who never have any friends). It's probably really easy to get together with your friends and have some fun laughing at him/her.

But if you are in a group attacking an individual - whether you're attacking physically, or just making fun and having a good laugh - then you are the bully.

Comment

True, bullies are pretty much cowards since they hang around in groups. They can still use the fear of thier group when they're on thier own though.
                        I'm surprised bullies don't stop and think about what they're doing. They're messing up thier future by not studying in school & getting a poor report. They'll probably have the same crappy attitude/personality throughout their life too, so they're headed straight for the worst outcome.
                        Wii Zelda

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
                          wield. I thought you geek types were supposed to be smart
                          I'd love to credit brains to everything that I have today, but also, some luck was involved.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I did once and i bit back and they never did it again.. A 7th grader boy tried to come up and smack me and i laid his ass on the ground.I was only about 5 feet tall and maybe 80 pounds.I was taught to fit back and i did ever since he was nice to me.

My mom alway told us you never let a guy lay a hand on you.. If they try to you fight back and get them good. so thats what i did

Comment

never been bullied.
                              selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X