Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Next Generation Video Game Console Are You Buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii.
    Just because I'm a Nintendo fan.
    *Insert text here* :)

Comment

Wii is all what I niid.

Comment

If I had the money I'd buy all three, simply for the reason I can't say I have an ps3 and then get told that is lame because xbox is better, and I can reply: I also have that. And they stop whining.

Comment

Huh. Those other online polls were right.

It's rare for the underdog to jump to the top. I guess that whole inovation and blue ocean technique is working well, very well!

Comment

I would like to buy wii since I was a big fan of nintendo and would like to play the new mario game that will/might come out for wii.
            Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

Xbox 360
              Wii
              PS3

In that order... and since I already have a 360, Wii is my next purchase. PS3 can wait until MGS4 for all I care.

MGM out

Comment

The Wii looks great, it may not as powerfull as the other consoles, but it will cost much less. And the controllers - they're immensely innovative and will provide great fun.
                PS3 looks undeniably good, but it's too expensive, and the only real thing that's going to be improved is the graphics. It may have a 60GB hard drive, but I'll have any use for it. As for Xbox 360, well, in my opinion, it's just Xbox 1.5.
                Wii Zelda

Comment

Originally posted by .:mak:.
                  The Wii looks great, it may not as powerfull as the other consoles, but it will cost much less. And the controllers - they're immensely innovative and will provide great fun.
                  PS3 looks undeniably good, but it's too expensive, and the only real thing that's going to be improved is the graphics. It may have a 60GB hard drive, but I'll have any use for it. As for Xbox 360, well, in my opinion, it's just Xbox 1.5.
                  I never really understand why people say the Xbox 360 is just an "upgraded" version of the Xbox and there isn't that much difference. It's much more than that...
                  Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua
                    I never really understand why people say the Xbox 360 is just an "upgraded" version of the Xbox and there isn't that much difference. It's much more than that...
                    When you put it that way, isn't the PS3 just an "upgraded" version of the PS1/PS2?

So really, the only "new" console out there is the Wii.
                    :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                      When you put it that way, isn't the PS3 just an "upgraded" version of the PS1/PS2?

So really, the only "new" console out there is the Wii.
                      Bah, you know what I mean.

It's like in terms of what it is.. "better graphics, that's it. There isn't anything else new"--statements like that bother me.

Comment

Those statements come from ignorant people who know very little about the consoles they're aiming such comments at, let alone consoles in general and the game industry as a whole. I can see how Xbox 360 is different from Xbox and how PS3 is different from PS2, those who cant and claim otherwise are ignorant fools and need to learn a thing or two about video games before speaking up.

Sorry if I sound harsh

MGM out

Comment

Already own a 360, so next one will probably be a PS3.

The concept for wii is ridiculous so I won't waste my money on it, unless it does something to really amaze me.

And those of you who continue to compare PCs to Consoles are comparing apples & oranges...
                          Webmaster / Administrator
                          www.MegaGames.com
                          www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
                            Already own a 360, so next one will probably be a PS3.

The concept for wii is ridiculous so I won't waste my money on it, unless it does something to really amaze me.

And those of you who continue to compare PCs to Consoles are comparing apples & oranges...
                            I think the concept for Wii is stupendous! It's get you so much more into the action of the game, rather than sit there.

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua
                              I think the concept for Wii is stupendous! It's get you so much more into the action of the game, rather than sit there.
                              Ditto. But to be fair to Vile, Nintendo's folks have made comments that their primary target are non-gamers (like me). I think they're doing a good job at that because I'm truly excited about Wii... whereas reactions seem to be mixed by more hardcore gamers.
                              TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

I'm personally getting a PS3. It may be more expensive, but it will be worth it.

IMO, the high prices for the Sony console this time is because their company itself is very high in debt and can't sell each console for a huge loss. The name will sell this time around, and next time around I think that they will be more financially stable.

The only reason I would buy the xBox 360 would be like Halo, and the only reason I would buy the Wii is for SSB. I have a nice list of games I already have my eyes on for the PS3, can't wait.
                                Last edited by Cole2026; Fri 19th May '06, 1:50pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X