Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Next Generation Video Game Console Are You Buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Next Generation Video Game Console Are You Buying?

I've seen tons of polls like this lately. The problem with them is most of the time they're on a video game site and I'm sure some sort of bias has to be in them. I figured posting a poll like this in a forum not based off video games would give me an idea of what the general public thinks.

The choices are above. Vote away!
    Wii
    45.71%
    Xbox360
    27.14%
    Ps3
    27.14%
    Last edited by nakile; Sun 14th May '06, 8:32pm.

It depends on how much further Sony is going to cripple their PS3.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Wii all the way.

I'm not a gamer, never bought any consoles from the last generation (heresy!) but I will definitely eventually pick up Wii. All the Mario games take me back to my childhood and I understand that you will probably be able to play old Nintendo and Sega games which is the selling point. And I think Wii will have way more unique and interesting titles than the 360 and PS. The duck hunt demo looked cool, so I will definitely wait to see what we might get. Plus, a low selling price practically would make it an impulse buy.
      TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Probably XB360 and a Wii. XB for Halo and the Wii because it'll be cheap and'll have some games I'll like

I'm not much of a gamer, so I can wait until the prices drop a bit

Comment

I would like a PS3 since sony seems to get all the good RPG's, but I don't really want one bad enough to pay $700 plus the cost of games for it.

Comment

Wii and the Xbox 360 (mainly because the price of 1 Wii + 1 Xbox 360 = 1 PS3).
            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I don't play video games, but if i had to choose it would be an X-box 360..

The two games i did use to play on my system are all versions of Quake, and Unreal Tournament.
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I would probably buy a PS3! But since I have a computer already, and since the games on the PS3 do not look as amazing as at the last E3, i will stay with my computer.
                selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Wii

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Xbox 360 because of all the good games that are out and are coming out.

Wii for Zelda / Metroid.

Comment

I always wanted a GameCube, but never picked one up. I always always wanted a Super NES, but never had one. With the Wii, it's backwards compatible, so I guess I can finally go ahead and play all those great games from the past.
                      Forums

Comment

Im buying the "upgrading my PC" system. IMO PCs are the best gaming platforms, yes its is true that you need a really powerfull PC to run all te latest games, yet, i could easilly upgrade my PC for the same ammount of money as Xbox 360 is worth.

Stick with PC's guys.

Comment

I usually don't have much time for games, but I'd imagine I'll get Wii simply for the new SMB and the price.

Second choice would be the Xbox 360, but I don't really have all that time to play games, like I said, so I think most of the investment into the console would be wasted.
                          :)

Comment

64bit, Dual Core, PCI-X, Vista. :P
                            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by [cadmus]
                              Im buying the "upgrading my PC" system. IMO PCs are the best gaming platforms, yes its is true that you need a really powerfull PC to run all te latest games, yet, i could easilly upgrade my PC for the same ammount of money as Xbox 360 is worth.

Stick with PC's guys.
                              Thanks for the suggestions but I much rather use my Xbox 360. It's much more than just a console. Live is a centralized online gaming community that allows me to have a freidns lists, send messages, keep a gamer score, etc. I am able to hook it up to my XP MCE computer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X