X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    Originally posted by danb00
    Also is it going to be an overhall release like it was when there was 3.0 then 3.5 or is it a few things added and tweeked?
    As far as I know, while 3.5 was more oriented towards cleaning up the code and moving to OOP, 3.6 will be more of a feature release. If you look through the dev's posts you'll see them mentioning quite often that this or that new feature will be in 3.6

Leave a comment:

• KingSpade
    replied
    Given that a release date for vBulletin 3.6 hasn't been made, I highly doubt there is an expected release date for vBulletin 4.0 .

People are getting too caught up in new releases and the expected release dates as of late . I know seeing new features is exciting to most, however, there's no need to rush anything (yeah, I know this has been said before ).

As with all software releases, vBulletin or other, it'll be out when it's out .

Leave a comment:

• danb00
    replied
    Nice to see its getting fully worked on. Unlike IPB.... I know its in dev but there an eta on a aalpha release?
    Also is it going to be an overhall release like it was when there was 3.0 then 3.5 or is it a few things added and tweeked?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    3.6 is the current version under development.

Leave a comment:

• Mayers
    replied
    Yes it's in "heavy development".

Leave a comment:

• Pulsar1322
    replied
    I Also tried that also but had no luck :'( so is it?

Leave a comment:

• danb00
    replied
    im not a noob thats the first thing i did and could not find

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    Search is your friend. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/search.php

Leave a comment:

• danb00
    started a topic Vbulletin 4.0

Vbulletin 4.0

Is this in dev or what? If so what would be added
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X