Clear All

• Vbulletin 4.0

Is this in dev or what? If so what would be added

Search is your friend. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/search.php
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

im not a noob thats the first thing i did and could not find

Comment

I Also tried that also but had no luck :'( so is it?
        Please join my site DigimaxGFX

Comment

Yes it's in "heavy development".
          Student Zone - A community for students

Comment

3.6 is the current version under development.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nice to see its getting fully worked on. Unlike IPB.... I know its in dev but there an eta on a aalpha release?
              Also is it going to be an overhall release like it was when there was 3.0 then 3.5 or is it a few things added and tweeked?

Comment

Given that a release date for vBulletin 3.6 hasn't been made, I highly doubt there is an expected release date for vBulletin 4.0 .

People are getting too caught up in new releases and the expected release dates as of late . I know seeing new features is exciting to most, however, there's no need to rush anything (yeah, I know this has been said before ).

As with all software releases, vBulletin or other, it'll be out when it's out .

Comment

Originally posted by danb00
                  Also is it going to be an overhall release like it was when there was 3.0 then 3.5 or is it a few things added and tweeked?
                  As far as I know, while 3.5 was more oriented towards cleaning up the code and moving to OOP, 3.6 will be more of a feature release. If you look through the dev's posts you'll see them mentioning quite often that this or that new feature will be in 3.6
                  Best Regards
                  Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X