No announcement yet.

What kind of music do y'all like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type O Negative, Nine Inch Nails, In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Anathema, Cradle of Filth, Crematory, Hypocrisy, Sepultura.

Hm, i think that are my favorite bands

Comment

Jigga,snoop dogg,xzibit,tupac,warren G(regulate),nate dogg,bob marley,fugees.

I also love Nana(british group),unfortunately they dont sell here in the U.S!!
      I cannot find it anywhere!

Comment

Quite the wide range of musical tastes! RockerGrrl, iirc you sing in a band, correct? Does anyone else play any instruments or sing? Im "trained" in clasical violin, and hope to move over to electric 5 string violin in the near future, once i save $5K
        Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
          RockerGrrl, iirc you sing in a band, correct? Does anyone else play any instruments or sing
          Well I use to play in a band... the band that I was in, went defunct shortly after I found out I was pregnant with my now 15 month old son. I told them I wasn't going to sing with them anymore - because I didn't want to put my body in the bar scene - smoking, drinking, and God knows what else... They understood. But I was one of the lead singers -- so without our harmonies, it didn't last (and add to the fact that there were creative difference with the main lead singer and the lead guitarist and his wife the "backup singer" (who couldn't sing on key if she tried lol).

Anyways... I play the guitar - acoustic and electric (10 years) , the piano (11 years), the trumpet (10 years - but probably suck now), the clarinet (same as trumpet - I suck).

This year, I began to get back into the music scene here, and sang whenever I could with the lead singer of the band and a friend of ours at the old bar we use to sing at. The lead singer of our band, in my opinion sings with the best!

Anyways...I'm rattling...and my son is awake now... I must shutup and tend to him...

Comment

Dido + Eminem

Comment

I just prefer Dido...no Eminem... *shutter* Its bad enough that he's from Michigan (where I'm from - or should I say soon to not be from )...

Comment

Strange techno and pop-rock for me:
                Patchwork; Sandman; Plastikman; Autechre; Saafi Brothers, someone heard of these?

And Faith No More, Motorpsycho, Stone Temple Pilots and other pop-rock bands on the radio.
                Haakon
                Last edited by Haakon; Mon 28 May '01, 12:19pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X