Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What domain / website would you LOVE to own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The domain piforums.com/net/org since it perfectly fits my forum's name, but it's already taken :/

As for the site, I wouldn't really want to take over a popular site, since I'm a lot into making everything on my own...
    *Insert text here* :)

Comment

Google.com
      Yahoo.com
      Msn.com
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Sex.com, it's related to my business.
        Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Just ordered from godaddy.com

.NET Domain Name Registration - 2 Years* Sku: 12002-1 Domain: MICROSOFT-FORUMS.NET

.ORG Domain Name Registration - 2 Years* Sku: 12102-1 Domain: MICROSOFT-FORUMS.ORG

MICROSOFT-FORUMS.COM was taken, damn it..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
            Why bother when you can OWN Google?
            Do you really need to ask why I, a male, would rather own a sex-related domain than Google? That's like asking why someone would be an Aston Martin over a Ferrari Expensive and bigger, does not always = better.
            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
              Do you really need to ask why I, a male, would rather own a sex-related domain than Google? That's like asking why someone would be an Aston Martin over a Ferrari Expensive and bigger, does not always = better.
              I'd personally love to own a pair of Ferrari Enzos.
              :)

Comment

hmm... I would like to own a domain name using my name, xavierchan.com, but seems like registered by others already...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund
                  Just ordered from godaddy.com

.NET Domain Name Registration - 2 Years* Sku: 12002-1 Domain: MICROSOFT-FORUMS.NET

.ORG Domain Name Registration - 2 Years* Sku: 12102-1 Domain: MICROSOFT-FORUMS.ORG

MICROSOFT-FORUMS.COM was taken, damn it..
                  What about Microsoftforums.com?

Comment

I would want Google.com

That would do me nicely.
                    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Is anyone of you did own Google.com would you keep it as it is or turn it into something different?

I would keep it as it is .

Comment

Originally posted by Ritterz
                        Is anyone of you did own Google.com would you keep it as it is or turn it into something different?

I would keep it as it is .
                        Yeah I think I would keep the basic idea, but try and improve it. Might update the design etc, but keep it as a search engine. Add some new features and stuff...

So basically, keep it as is.
                        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

You gotta remember, that 'Goolge' banner has been on the website for along time, I wouldn't change it. Though I would make it shiny. Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritterz
                            You gotta remember, that 'Goolge' banner has been on the website for along time, I wouldn't change it. Though I would make it shiny. Nothing else.
                            Good point. I probably would leave the logo alone thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
                              Good point. I probably would leave the logo alone thinking about it.
                              Yeah, alot of people know Google by the banner.

Comment

PreperationH.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X