Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nirvanilla
    replied
    well my site is a band site, but the band are up-and-coming and not widely known (yet), so i totally lucked out and was able to get dirty-pretty-things.com (the band's name is Dirty Pretty Things).

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    None of my domains are common, for one. In fact, I don't think any of them ar even English, and even so, they aren't common anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jam583
    replied
    I usually think of one word that describes my community. Next, I go to dictionary.com, type the name in, select Thesaurus, and search. That way, I'll get a ton of ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Vtec44
    replied
    I got mine with a lot of luck. I'm all set for the next 10 years LOL

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Yes you definately need to find out what your site is going to focus on, before choosing your domain name.
    That is a key part of developing a site, when starting out.

Leave a comment:

• Josh Combs
    replied
    haha I wish you the bestest of luck. Check your pm's

Leave a comment:

• juicebox
    replied
    Yeah, well I'm not really to sure on what I want the site to be about so this is making my head hurt heh

Leave a comment:

• Josh Combs
    replied
    once you figure out what your content of your community is going to pertain to you can figure out what the name shall be.

Leave a comment:

• juicebox
    replied
    I'm not sure yet, was trying ot think up a general catchy name.

Leave a comment:

• Josh Combs
    replied
    Originally posted by juicebox
    I've been wasting my day away trying to think of the perfect domain name. Man this is soo hard, so many good ones are taken. How'd you guys all go about thinking up the perfect name for your sites?
    the main thing is what is your site going to be serving purpose for?

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    Luck, or some people buy domains.

Leave a comment:

• juicebox
    started a topic Any domains left..

Any domains left..

I've been wasting my day away trying to think of the perfect domain name. Man this is soo hard, so many good ones are taken. How'd you guys all go about thinking up the perfect name for your sites?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X