Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow

We had about 10 inches of snow here last night, the first of Winter as far as I can remember.

I went out taking some photos today with the Canon 350D though they still ended up a little underexposed though photoshop helped.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0437_edited-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	3699794

Name:	IMG_0456_edited-1.jpg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	3699795

Name:	IMG_0457_edited-1.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	3699796

Name:	IMG_0465_edited-1.jpg
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	3699797

Larger JPEGs are at http://server.macvicar.net/photos/ and I have RAW files if anyone wants them.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

we had a little bit of snow this morning , it stopped by about 11.30 though.

only a very light covering on the cars and house etc , its mostly gone now though too.

had a bit at new years too but not much then either.

been years since i can last remember when we had a decent ammount , must be 8 years at a guess...

Comment

I assume your not that use to snow ehh Scott?
      Los Angeles got alot of snow yesterday also, its been a weird winter..
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

We had tons of snow last weekend here.
        Zurich had more snow than they've ever had, since the began measuring about 75 years ago.
        We also got almost half a meter, it looked like it usually does in ski areas outside. The streets were a mess...
        Most of that melted away during the week, but we got about 3-4 cm's again last night.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Wow thats alot of snow, we don/t usually get that much here, and i live in Canada..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

We get snow, just not usually this late in the year and so much in 12 hours. It has started to melt though
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I've just took my door for a walk up on the moors this morning at 9:30 snow started here at 8 this morning, the cars were skidding everywere. One guy fell of this bike and couldnt move.

It's bad out there. Take care!

Comment

It's snowing right now where I am. Has been all day...
                "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund
                  Wow thats alot of snow, we don/t usually get that much here, and i live in Canada..
                  Do not you know about the Atlantic Provinces? How do you forget about them? They get the most snow in Canada

Comment

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
                    Do not you know about the Atlantic Provinces? How do you forget about them? They get the most snow in Canada
                    Yaa, Newfoundland got hit with a big storm, just a week or two ago..
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Hehe all this talk about snow, been feeling like late spring here for the last few days.

Had to turn on the AC for the first time this year about 3 days back, we're supposed to get up to 80F by next week before we cool back down to normal (around 50F).

Comment

That's the problem we have in Germany - too much snow and now it's melting which causes bad floods.
                        That's the end of that!

Comment

I made a snowman today with my sister, I shall post pictures of the snowman who I have named Bob.
                          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund
                            I assume your not that use to snow ehh Scott?
                            Los Angeles got alot of snow yesterday also, its been a weird winter..
                            Indeed. It didn't snow at my house, but I had a ton of hail. However, areas as low as the Hollywood Hills (I'd say not much more than 1,500 ft. elevation) got snow.
                            Forums

Comment

We actually got an inch of snow over the weekend. Its all gone now and it rained all last night. I really hate snow though so can't say I am not glad it is gone.

If I lived somewhere with more than an inch in a year or so (we get snow about every 4 years), then I would definately have to move.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X