Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin.org Down Perhaps? What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey - there's no pleasing some people is there.

Why not just leave the gang alone and allow them to get on with what they are doing re the upgrade. I can't believe what I have read in this thread. Why on earth submit support tickets because vB.org is down... what has that to do with support of ones own site???

Chill guys and gals... vB.org will be up soon enough.
    John

Comment

i should report your post for harassment
      nah i'm just using this thread to pass the time really if noone responds to me no loss if someone does then so be it. in all seriousness though just have patients (and dont play doctor)

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
        The error was a small .htaccess incident earlier
        yep, that was a bad one, for myself, i got panik ^^
        The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

that .htaccess really got me worried too,
          lol i thught i was banned
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/custo...ic109960_1.gif
          An awsome internet/computers community!

Comment

look on the bottom in the purple skin it now says
            Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
            Copyright 2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/custo...ic109960_1.gif
            An awsome internet/computers community!

Comment

Latest rumour is that Stefan is still running update counters.. :0 and fixing a few bugs ^^ But you didn't hear that from me.

Comment

update counters that would be bad on .org i'd love to see a processor graph for it

Comment

[01:34] <!Stefan> statistics: we have: 33550 we need 44095....

[01:42] <!Stefan> 37000 we are getting closer, prepare everyone ^^
                  [01:43] <Nutzz> Now?
                  [01:43] <%xiphoid> now?
                  [01:44] <+network> now?
                  [01:44] <!Brad> now?

[01:44] <!Stefan> 38050

Prepare!

Comment

how about now!!!?? any better or no?

Comment

• very few time left to smoke it will open soon
                      The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
                      - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• It's open.

Comment

• What Brad means:

The site vBulletin.org is open again! Please check it out but click on Control F5 to do a hard refresh to get the latest javascript and update your cache before reporting any bugs

Comment

• This is a funny thread! We sound like a bunch of kids on Christmas Eve or something.

I'm afraid I had the same reaction as some of the others when the site locked me out in the middle of a bunch of research: wondering if I'd somehow screwed something up or they'd banned me for some reason.

Then I checked over here and succeeded in missing the thread in Chit Chat when it was only about 19 posts long... So I put in a ticket, just to annoy Steve.

Three good things about it, though:

We get a new and improved vbulletin.org site to play in!

I learned a great lesson on how to avoid freaking out my members.

I now know at least one way to send out a warning message to everybody who's online...

Originally posted by john1744
                            I find a giant red font in the header template usually does the trick when I need to get something across ASAP.
                            I can see a nifty little plug-in to do that...

Congratulations you guys! It's, what, after 1 AM there?

Sleep well.

Mike D.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdevour
                              This is a funny thread! We sound like a bunch of kids on Christmas Eve or something.

I'm afraid I had the same reaction as some of the others when the site locked me out in the middle of a bunch of research: wondering if I'd somehow screwed something up or they'd banned me for some reason.

Then I checked over here and succeeded in missing the thread in Chit Chat when it was only about 19 posts long... So I put in a ticket, just to annoy Steve.

Three good things about it, though:

We get a new and improved vbulletin.org site to play in!

I learned a great lesson on how to avoid freaking out my members.

I now know at least one way to send out a warning message to everybody who's online...

I can see a nifty little plug-in to do that...

Congratulations you guys! It's, what, after 1 AM there?

Sleep well.

Mike D.
                              For Stefan yes, only 8:30pm on the East Coast of the USA.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X