Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin.org Down Perhaps? What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm maybe thats why.. so are they just upgrading.. or are they merging to this site?

Comment

I guess it isn't just me...

Comment

I thought I did something wrong and got banned or something LOL I am glad it isn't just me that can't get in

Comment

I hear they're switching to UBB.. Haaaaaaahaahahahahaha (That IS funny and you know it).
          My vBulletin Forums:
          cadillac, buick, pontiac, oldsmobile, automotive, freestyle, 80s, lexus, bmw, mercedes, audi, toyota, honda, acura, nissan, infiniti, hyundai genesis, chevy

...can't fit any more...

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
            I hear they're switching to UBB.. Haaaaaaahaahahahahaha (That IS funny and you know it).
            what?

Comment

No, sorry .. just the discussions about vborg threads are merged not the forums

Comment

There we go, there were about 4 discussions going on about vBulletin. I've merged them together.

Comment

so when can we expect vBulletin.org to be back up and running!?

Comment

Quick! Now's the time to go take that bathroom break or look at the world outside!
                    :)

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                      There we go, there were about 4 discussions going on about vBulletin. I've merged them together.
                      Now I'm confused......

So can we get some sort of official word as to what is going on, when it will be back and why no notice?

Comment

New Design

Has direct pixel done a new design for vb.org for version 3.5xxxxxx.

Comment

ahahaha thats kinda funny you mention that cause eversinc i bought my vBulletin i had a hacked version justbought it yesterday.. and i have been on vb.org for like hours and hours and hours just upgrade my forums with stuff.. i love the site and cannot say enough about it...

the hackers are great and the hacks rock.. now i need to get out..

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M
                            A bit of notice would have been nice.
                            I agree. I wasn't make any modifications but if I was I'd have been a bit miffed
                            What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Originally posted by theodonnells
                              Has direct pixel done a new design for vb.org for version 3.5xxxxxx.
                              Now that's a good idea.
                              :)

Comment

How hard would it have been to send your members/customers/coders an email explaining to us that at x time on x date the site would be undergoing maintenance for x hours.
                                HFUK at least now i don't have top keep adding my url each time i need help:) ;)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X