Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris C. View Post
    i know i spam when i get bored.
    Interesting, I tend to delete posts when I get bored.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

posts like mine?

Comment

I think this Chris C. fellow is a sock. That or a troll.
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
          Interesting, I tend to delete posts when I get bored.
          Bwahahahaha...do it man.

Comment

Originally posted by CrossBones View Post
            Bwahahahaha...do it man.
            There were a few.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
              I think this Chris C. fellow is a sock. That or a troll.
              why

Comment

Well, way to hijack a initially really sensible and informative thread with your rubbish, Chris C (and, let's face it, it's not the first thread you've done this to over the last 24 hours). Hopefully a mod or admin will see sense and deal with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Apple View Post
                  Well, way to hijack a initially really sensible and informative thread with your rubbish, Chris C (and, let's face it, it's not the first thread you've done this to over the last 24 hours). Hopefully a mod or admin will see sense and deal with you.
                  yeah i'm gunna leave now so i dont care

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Apple View Post
                    Please use the report post option to report posts you think that don't belong in a thread or break the forum rules. No need to fight it out in a thread.

Originally posted by Chris C. View Post
                    yeah i'm gunna leave now so i dont care
                    You should care. We're a commercial company and the majority of the members post are customers. If you have nothing valid to add to a conversation it is in most situations best to simply not post.

Of course you're free to post if you desire, as long as it is relevant to the topic and not just a few words to help increase postcount. And as long as it is within forum rules.

Comment

How do I block an E-mail address

I cannot find where in the administrative board I can ban or block an E-mail address. Also, is it possible for them to never find out I blocked them in terms of receiving an email from me so stating?

The only thing I have been able to find is under USERS, BAN USER. But it asks for user name, rather than E-mail or IP address. In this case IP address will not help.

Also, in case I loose this battle, how do I turn the moderate users on?

I am not a vBulletin expert, so please give me the details of exactly where I do what. Thanks so much for the help!

Gregorio

Comment

Originally posted by Marco van Herwaarden View Post
                        You should not use wildcards. '.ru' will disallow all mail addresses ending with .ru to be registered. Banned email addresses are seperated by a space.

If you turn on Agressive Email Banning then it will also disallow if a string is matched anywhere in the mail address.
                        Why shouldn't the wild card be used? Isn't it used to block all domains from a given extension?
                        Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz View Post
                          Why shouldn't the wild card be used? Isn't it used to block all domains from a given extension?
                          No.

AFAIK there are no wildcards evaluated when parsing the list of banned mail addresses, and adding a wildcard character might cause the rule not to be matched.
                          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Oh, I see. I must have been thinking of IPB then, which uses the wild card.
                            Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X