Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Collector TV show is in danger

Canadians should know about the tv show "The Collector"
    If you never heard about this show and would like to know about it Click Here And Here
    To all our friends, colleagues, and fans of “The Collector”
    The future of “The Collector” lies in the hands of the Canadian television viewing public and we need your assistance. Please take the time to write a letter to Chum/City, our Canadian broadcaster, to let them know that you support the show and want more. We urge you to write letters personally in addition to contacting as many people in as many places around the country as possible and ask them to do the same. Once again, your support, and that of your family, friends, ex-girlfriends/boyfriends, and even people you don’t really like, is vital to the future of the show, Canadian television, and possibly even the entire world.
    The address to write is : [email protected]
    More Info

Originally posted by PeteRoy
    Canadians should know about the tv show "The Collector"
    If you never heard about this show and would like to know about it Click Here And Here

More Info
    No way. Good riddance. Is there somewhere we can send our support?

That's another truly awful production to add the never-ending list of crappy SF. No, not even crappy SF, but crappy "sci-fi".

The Immortal.
    Anything with Lorenzo Lamas in it.
    Andromeda.
    Relic Hunter.
    The Dead Zone.
    Mutant X.
    Tracker.
    Anything with Adrian Paul in it.
    Starhunter.
    Anything with Michael Paré in it.

Comment

But crappy Sci-Fi makes great late night television... I don't know how many nights I would have gone without sleep if it wasn't for Lexx.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        But crappy Sci-Fi makes great late night television... I don't know how many nights I would have gone without sleep if it wasn't for Lexx.
        I can't believe I forgot to list that cake-taker LEXX!

Comment

Hey, I liked Andromeda.
          Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

The Canadian TV show "The Collector" has been canceled by CHUM.
            "The Collector" is a supernatural drama about a soul-collector who gets permission from the Devil to try to save the souls of his "Clients" during their last 48 hours on earth... Watch clips
            Sign petition to help save "The Collector"
            Thank you.

Comment

Ah well... It's not as bad as seeing Brimstone cancelled. That one never got a fair shot.

What I can't figure out is why Supernatural is still on the air. Oh yeah... the girls like the hunks. That must be it.

The state of horror on TV is again going through a downswing. Even the much-hyped Masters of Horror has had more misses than hits. (Once again thanks to Mick Garris.)

Thank god the ol' ball-and-chain got me Season One of the Twilight Zone to keep us busy for a couple months.

Comment

I am waiting to see what At The Hotel is really like. It is on tonight at 9pm MST.

I hope that the Collector just gets their last paycheck and leave. That show, I do not know how it got on the air? Then the SuperNat. Boys get air time and can not figure why that still on.
                I am waiting for Superman Metropolis to come on in 2yrs, it should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
                  I am waiting for Superman Metropolis to come on in 2yrs, it should be good.
                  I hope it's better than the atrociously bland Lois & Clark/Smallville shows. The last good television Superman was with George Reeves.

Comment

Why did you bring those two hacks up? If they do the same cheesy short stocky guy with boyish face. It or I hope it will not see the light of day.

If it does go lame, I hope to see Doomsday finish the writer's and director.

Comment

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
                      Why did you bring those two hacks up? If they do the same cheesy short stocky guy with boyish face. It or I hope it will not see the light of day.

If it does go lame, I hope to see Doomsday finish the writer's and director.
                      Haha. Exactly. For the past few years we've had to two options for Superman: A short half-Japanese man from Krypton, and a short pudgy Dawson's Creek reject. Hmmm, interesting takes, but which one is supposed to be that tall, square-jawed, blue-eyed farmboy from the American mid-west? At least the animated Supermans have been faithful.

I'd rather they had re-invented the character completely and go with a black Superman, or Kim Newman's Teutonic brown-and-black costumed Übermensch.

Anyway, sorry, we're way off-topic. I just hate middle-of-the-road reinterpretations of genre material. (Ah, maybe I'm on-topic afterall... )

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X