X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon anyone?

My best is 9 (So far)

Simon

well that is a good start and you will improve!

Comment

My new high is 11

(It gets '''FAST''' at 10)

Comment

Got 15 and then I thought it was over when it played it through faster than normal so I didn't pay attention to what happened last. So I lost there.
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

A friend on another site said he cheated

I asked him how he did it (I didnt think there was a way)

Comment

i have this game on my site in the arcade amongst others may be i ll take it up again.

www.totalfmforums.co.uk

Comment

Nice looking site Mate

But your 'DEFAULT SKIN' is not right,its supposed to be a VB3 skin (Most sites im on have "DEFAULT SKIN" set to a vb3 skin) (If its vb3.0 or later)

I noticed your arcade on there

Do you get alot of people using it????? I LOVE SITES WITH ARCADES!!!!

I had to open it with IE as when i tried it with MyIE2,it kept crashing (My browser) -- I dunno why......After i reboot,ill try it again with MyIE2 and see what happens

I like the colors!!!!!!

God bless Mate

Thank you for sharing your site!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude111
                Nice looking site Mate

But your 'DEFAULT SKIN' is not right,its supposed to be a VB3 skin (Most sites im on have "DEFAULT SKIN" set to a vb3 skin) (If its vb3.0 or later)

I noticed your arcade on there

Do you get alot of people using it????? I LOVE SITES WITH ARCADES!!!!

I had to open it with IE as when i tried it with MyIE2,it kept crashing (My browser) -- I dunno why......After i reboot,ill try it again with MyIE2 and see what happens

I like the colors!!!!!!

God bless Mate

Thank you for sharing your site!
                Aren't you American?
                "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Yup i sure am American

I just tried his site again with MyIE2 and it crashed again (I have rebooted since i was last here)

Very interesting!!!! Something on his page dcoesnt agree with MyIE2... I wonder if anyone else has issues with they go there (With MyIE2)

I just chekced out your site Creepshow,it is awesome!!!!!!

I might come ashore!!
                  Last edited by Dude111; Sun 26 Feb '06, 6:30pm.

Comment

That brings back memories. Cracks me up thinking about Dane Cook's as well as Stewie Griffin's parody.

Got to 16. Speeds up at 10 and 15. The way to cheat is to get a pen and paper.
                    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Dude111
                      I just chekced out your site Creepshow,it is awesome!!!!!!

I might come ashore!!
                      Thanks and you'd be welcome!

I
                      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X