This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Web Host

Hey, wow.. now I really hate RWH. They wouldn't answer my question about domains and now my account got deleted.

That's really good support, isn't it? *Sarcasm*

Here's a quote of my last post:
    Hey, I'm going to attempt to sell my domains.

Can anyone here explain what the process is for transferring from Real Web Host to x registrar? Any fees, etc.
    Btw, anyone here know the process of selling domains? Fees, how it works, etc. Would it work with Real Web Host?
    Let the flames begin.

Is RWH http://www.realwebhost.net/ ?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Yes, that's the URL.
      Forums are @ http://forums.realwebhost.net/
      Let the flames begin.

Comment

Well selling domains is the easy part. You basically list them on a domain auction site. But that's the least of your worries. You domains appear to be held hostage so unless you can find out who the registrar is, you are basically sunk.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Hmm, I've registered the domains at Real Web Host.
          https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/...id=RealWebHost

And what'd you mean by unless I can find out who the registrar is? I registered them at RWH, if the registrar is something else, then... I don't knwo what else to say.
          Let the flames begin.

Comment

O Those guys! That's WildWestDomains, same guys who run GodAddy.

Anyhow, what's your domain(s) anyway? Lemme see what their status is

Comment

http://alienscript.net and
              http://aliensupport.com

I was gonna make them like a network, but I never got around to it.
              Let the flames begin.

Comment

Well you should have no problems transfering it. Both domains are under your name so I wouldn't worry too much.

Comment

Thanks for your help.
                  I'm going to try ebay with an insane price, then work my way down.. although they aren't really good domains.

Also, if someone actually does buy it, what would I have to do to complete the transfer? Like.. I would have to do this, and pay that, etc. The process of this.
                  Let the flames begin.

Comment

The person bidding should also pay for transfer fees. Have them initiate a transfer request to you, and from there, accept it. Follow the procedures of that registrar and the domain will be moved.

Comment

Thanks again, it's greatly appreciated.
                      If I need any more help regarding this issue, I'll ask you, if you don't mind.
                      Let the flames begin.

Comment

Hello. Joey from Real Web Host.
                        The reason your post was not answered or deleted was due to the fact, that there was another domain that you and one of your friends had with us that was renewed a couple of months back.

After it was renewed we got a letter from our credit card company where the charge was disputed and cost us money and time.
                        When this happened we tried for 3 weeks and contact you and your friend with no luck.

Now all of sudden you want our assistance after that. Sorry do not think so. Next time when you do this to someone you need to think before you do it.

Joey
                        Real Web Host

Comment

Thats why I'll allways stay with GoDaddy.com

Comment

GoDaddy is the best, i use to like network solutions more, but theyre just way overpriced.
                            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X