Hacker warning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker warning!!

Please be on the look out for hacker attemps!

This person joined my forum with valid email and everything.

Send me an PM with a link to a thread.

I noticed at first just that the link was a bit wrong and corrected it because it's a kids forum and I'm used to them giving wrong address.

Thank God I did.

Had I used the link the person had given, I would have seen my login page, as if I had been logged out, and maybe I had gone ahead and logged in here, having given the person my username and password.

This page was not on my domain.

Please look out, also for email [email protected].
    Google him and seen for yourself what comes up, nothing other that a lot of "defaced by"

Originally posted by mariannet

I noticed at first just that the link was a bit wrong and corrected it because it's a kids forum and I'm used to them giving wrong address.

Thank God I did.

Had I used the link the person had given, I would have seen my login page, as if I had been logged out, and maybe I had gone ahead and logged in here, having given the person my username and password.

Google him and seen for yourself what comes up, nothing other that a lot of "defaced by"
    A standard phishing attack. It's surprisingly easy to set up and requires minimal skill to pull off. Just make sure you're always on your own domain and you should be fine.
    :)

Comment

Thanks, felt a bit lucky
      He had a made a search on Google to find us. I used the search to see where else he would go (had done search on Danish sites) and have notified everybody (we danes are not always to strong on these things)

Comment

Glad ya didnt fall for anything!!

God bless ya

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by mariannet

Thank God I did.

He must be t3h b0mb for his 1337 sk1llz His other 11 year old friends must feel so proud and look up to him

Comment

thanks mariannet

i placed e-mail in ban list on my forums - that will stop him coming in and also i placed possible name in ban names

Comment

Originally posted by andrew johnson
                thanks mariannet

i placed e-mail in ban list on my forums - that will stop him coming in and also i placed possible name in ban names
                andrew: You're currently showing up unlicensed, to get support here please set yourself up for priority support.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X