Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zachery
    Wow...
    Absolutely nothing wrong with targetting enterprise customers.

Big-fish contracts usually dwarf the combined total of all hobbyists.
    :)

Comment

No, the last part about the support...

Comment

As someone who works on an "enterprise" site I'd be very interested in seeing vbulletin offer software packages and support at that level. Of course I understand that this may not be in the vb business model or even the long term plan as it certainly requires a much different and much more traditional company. None the less, vbulletin has a great interface behind it and seeing that translated into other community applications geared either for normal or enterprise sites (or both) would be great.
        Ted & the Giftery.me Team

New features released for Product Review Forums 1.3 (4.0)
        Helpful Answers (3.8) (4.0) | Limited Guest Viewing (3.8) (4.0)

Comment

What about it?

Comment

I think you would agree with me though Ted, that while the corporate world indeed prefers an array of tools, they want the tools to function at it's best so that they can make the most money, not just tools that could make them a quick buck or two.
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

They also want it to run on the software they have installed. Many large corps don't have php and/or mysql installed and feel they shouldn't have to install it to use a product.
              I ran into this situation with a company I did some work for. They wanted an intranet forum system. I recommended vbulletin. Once they found out it required php/mysql they opped for Jive since it will run on their Oracle backend. They had all supporting software already installed to run it.
              Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X